• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Does anyone here have Crohns?

C

Clair02

I'm just wondering how these supplements work with Crohns patients. Please advise if anyone here has the answer. Thanks.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is Crohns disease? I've heard of it but do not know what it is.

C

Clair02

It's a chronic disease that affects the intestines. Like the more common Irritable Bowel Syndrome, just less common and a bit more severe. Sufferers usually experience a lot of weight loss due to their bodies not being able to get enough nutrients from their food.

C

cardinals27

I am not really sure about this but I would think that they would at least do something. You might want to contact a doctor or something.

Z

zonemik

Yes, it is a dangerous disease. It can ruin your life. You should consult a doctor if you see any symptoms of this disease. I think it happens rarely.

C

Clair02

I'm not the one with Crohns, it's my husband, but he wants to start working out and I would like to find out more about the effects of supplements and exercise on the disease.