• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Where can we meet kevin levrone?

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From fb kevin levrone tells us where we will find him...

Hey gang! Many of you have been asking about my upcoming appearances, so here is my schedule for the rest of September and all of October. See you SOON...SHAAABOOM !

REST OF SEPTEMBER:

-Arnold Classic, in Barcelona, Spain - I'm here this Friday (tomorrow), Saturday and Sunday. I'll be at Official Kevin Levrone Signature Series booth to take pictures and you can grab some of our limited.

EVLS Prague Showdown - Friday 9/30 and Saturday 10/1 (Next weekend) - On Saturday @ 1:00pm, I'll be Master of ceremony + giving a seminar and talking about my training secrets, nutrition, and my Olympia journey / the future.

*I'll also be at the Levrone Signature Series booth, to take pics and meet everyone.

OCTOBER:
Olympia, Europe, in Dortmund, Germany - I'll be at Levrone Signature Series booth on Friday, October 21st and Saturday, the 22nd.

*I'll also be visiting locals gyms in the area to train keep your eye out!

Power Pro Show, in Moscow, Russia - I'll be at Levrone Signature Series booth on Friday, October 28th and Saturday, the 29th & Sunday, the 30th.

Grateful for the love the best is yet to come ✌️

~Kev

da9850167b487ed11fa15c7d36685085-1.jpg

K

karlkary

wow thats great.. thanks for sharing..

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You welcome! :)