• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best exercise to lose belly fat for women?

C

Clair02

I read somewhere that men and women don't necessarily lose weight the same, and that some exercises work better for men than they do for women. What's the best, and quickest way for a woman to lose a bit of belly fat and get a six pack in the shortest possible time. The diet is already good, and weight is coming off, but the stomach is not toning as expected. Any suggestions?

A

arunava2016

You have not mentioned the age of ladies looking to loose fat. It is also necessary to know there current health conditions, If the are below 40 and in good health, they can try Planks. Side planks and straight planks will do wonders for women's belly. Go to youtube and see what a plank is all about. Do for 4 weeks and see the wonderful result it will have.

Z

zonemik

You need to just do some general exercises and with that, you will surely loose some weight. You may face difficulties losing weight but after some time, you will definitely lose weight.

D

Daniel Dormer

Just focus on abdominal exercises. There isn't any specific one that works for everyone. Just find what works for you and keep doing it.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Abdominals may help however,targetting a specific group of muscles may be hard if you are overweight. In such cases ideal would be loosing geberal body weight and then toning abs.

Last edited:
T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Try this exercise by lying on your back then raise up your two legs to form somewhat angle ninety with the rest of your body. While in that position count one to twenty, then low the legs half way count another one to twenty and drop. While lying flat again count another one to twenty then breathe in and out heavily. Repeat the exercise for about ten times.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Try this exercise by lying on your back then raise up your two legs to form somewhat angle ninety with the rest of your body. While in that position count one to twenty, then low the legs half way count another one to twenty and drop. While lying flat again count another one to twenty then breathe in and out heavily. Repeat the exercise for about ten times.

This exercise is particularly good for cutting down the lower belly fat "poonch" in ladies with post operation nagging fats.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well if the advertisements are correct, which of course they always are, then there is that cup shaped board that everyone is raving about. In all honesty I have been kind of curious to see if that thing works, but I guess there is only one way to find out.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well if the advertisements are correct, which of course they always are, then there is that cup shaped board that everyone is raving about. In all honesty I have been kind of curious to see if that thing works, but I guess there is only one way to find out.

Can you please provide more information on that? How does it work?

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Abdominal exercises are actually something extremely simple that we can do, we can propose ourselves to make them every morning and before going to bed, an 15-20 minutes per day can make a significant difference.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My wife has a big belly and she is already past 50 so the only exercise I can recommend to her is sit ups. She has bought a sit up exerciser where she can anchor her feet so she can pull up her body. On her first day of doing sit ups (she did 5 repeats 6 times) she complained of ache in the abdomen. She rested on the next day and did the sit up on the 3rd day again with the same repetition of 5 reps 6 times. She was doing good after 2 weeks but she stopped because her work schedule was changed. She had to leave early for work so no more exercise huh.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My wife has a big belly and she is already past 50 so the only exercise I can recommend to her is sit ups. She has bought a sit up exerciser where she can anchor her feet so she can pull up her body. On her first day of doing sit ups (she did 5 repeats 6 times) she complained of ache in the abdomen. She rested on the next day and did the sit up on the 3rd day again with the same repetition of 5 reps 6 times. She was doing good after 2 weeks but she stopped because her work schedule was changed. She had to leave early for work so no more exercise huh.
Can't get rid of fat doing sit ups. You have to burn the fat off or sit ups won't do much.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A big belly most of the time has a direct relation with nutrition, so it doesn't really matter the exercise we are making because if we don't change what we are eating, we will never lose that weight. It's a combined effort between nutrition and exercise.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A big belly most of the time has a direct relation with nutrition, so it doesn't really matter the exercise we are making because if we don't change what we are eating, we will never lose that weight. It's a combined effort between nutrition and exercise.
Yes taking the right nutrition do also help in weight management. Foods rich in fibers and less fat content

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's not a matter of saying that help with weight management, a balanced diet is the base for any weight control program and if we don't pay attention to what we eat, we will never lose weight.

C

cbs1344g

Weight watcher.. If you don't want to go and get weighted just buy a book.. Recipes are nice..

G

gospel

It has been consistently proven over time, that women need quite a bit more cardio than men do. They have less hormonal energy and balance, while men, in fact, have way too much of it. Men also make more testosterone and hormone production naturally, while women tend to secrete more of it, all the while making less. Kickboxing is great for women, especially for losing any unpleasant belly fat. Dancing and quick salsa lessons are also excellent for the female mind, body and physique as a whole. Men tend to need less of these types of exercises, and women need more of them....

G

goniva

Abdominal exercise is good, but you will need to balance it with cardio (or HIIT) to burn some calories.

R

remnant

Banned
Try olive oil. It has some components that suppress ghrelin, the hormone responsible for hunger. Don't ignore drinking the recommended 8 glasses of water which is essential for metabolism to burn fat. The more water you uptake, the more is removed preventing the bloated look.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
About 5 months ago, my belly looks although I don't have abs to show. But then a bulge started to appear. And now after the holidays, it seems like I have a beer belly. I drink only soda ever since and I have no changes in my activities and diet. In fact, my weight remains the same. Any ideas why my belly is sagging? I'm a man of 63 years.