• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Dallas McCarver Updates

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Welcome to Official Musclemecca Dallas McCarver Updates! Here you will find everything Dallas McCarver including competition updates, pictures, videos and more!

Here is a bit of a Dallas McCarver Throw Back!
Ifbb Pro Dallas McCarver

Dallas McCarver:
#FlashBackFriday these are from what might be my favorite set of progress pictures I've ever sent to @mattjansen8 they were taken 4 weeks out from Chicago pro 2016 the morning after me and ole boy @turner_riddle tore down what might have been one of the most ghetto IHOP's I've ever entered ?? but the food was ?‼️

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Dallas McCarver Selfie!
Ifbb Pro Dallas McCarver Selfie

Dallas McCarver:
So I've been coming in 2-3 mornings weekly and training fasted yeah I said fasted! Then coming back later for my main lift of the day... I've got to say I'm LOVING IT! Loads of energy, great pumps, and my body is responding like crazy. Instead of my usual 25-35 cardio I've been doing shoulders, or hams, or calves, abs ect on these days. No crazy compound heavy movements just lots of blood pump work. Now granted I'm in a pretty heavy caloric surplus on the daily. Point is you hear all kinds of definite do's and don't when it comes to bodybuilding and fitness in general, but I'm here to tell you, there is no one way to do this!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Dallas McCarver and Dennis Wolf Throw Back! This was 2011!
Dallas McCarver Dennis Wolf

Dallas McCarver:
#ThrowbackThursday to the night I won the 2011 #NPC Battle at the River I had just turned 20 years old. Even though I won the show the highlight of my night was meeting my current idol @denniswolfifbbpro The first #IFBB pro I ever actually had the pleasure of speaking with. I'll admit I was a HUGE fan boy and probably annoyed he hell out of him, but it made my day! I think always remembering how much this meant to me at the time is what keeps me wanting to stay and talk until every last fan is gone at events or stop whatever I'm doing for photos. #Thankful #Blessed #TBT

[#]Dennis Wolf[/#]

[#]Dallas McCarver[/#]

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
It is another day at the office for Dallas McCarver - bodybuilding Motivation

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another day in the office? My kind of office!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Hey, we just finished another Musclemecca Video. This one is Dallas McCarver guest posing at the 2016 Midwest Gladiator!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Dallas McCarver totally branded now with md..
Dallas McCarver

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Dallas McCarver a couple days ago.

1 Corinthians 9: 24-27 - Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it. Every athlete exercises self-control in all things. They do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable. So I do not run aimlessly; I do not box as one beating the air. But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.

Ifbb Pro Dallas McCarver

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Dallas os not even looking human anymore, definitely future Mr Olymia

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Dallas McCarver "Arm Work"

Watch Dallas McCarver in the gym training arms!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Dallas McCarver Bodybuilding Quote!
Dallas Mccarver
Haters, problems, negativity... it all comes and goes. These weights though, they'll be here for you any day any time!

Kayce

Kayce

VIP
Author
An emotional Dallas McCarver talking about him and Kai Greene. Dallas came in an awesome 2nd place at the 2017 Arnold Classic a couple days ago! He lost 1st place to Cedric McMillan.
There's a side to me 99% of people have never seen, and if I have it my way will likely never know... BUT as different as we may appear, myself and @kaigreene have much more in common than meets the eye. I really can't put into words what this conversation meant to me yesterday. I want to personally thank Kai for the congratulations, insight, encouragement, and guidance he left me with here. He has passion and work ethic like none other, and to hear him compliment me on mine and reassure me of the future possibilities and potential I hold meant more to me than words can describe! To be honest typing this I am in tears because it's a gift, a burden, and a curse to carry such a dark painful desire to succeed. A desire that pushes you to and beyond the limits of what the body and mind can withstand, and to hear someone who I KNOW for a fact has this same desire acknowledge it within me well.... there are no words. Thank you Kai, much love and respect my brother!

Dallas McCarver emotional

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I am still looking for updates on Dallas McCarver's condition. This is all I have..

Dallas McCarver on his collapse at the 2017 Arnold Classic Australia:

I'll be the first to clear the air, I did collapse during prejudging. I have been fighting an upper respiratory infection ever since Columbus which has now turned into a bad case of bronchitis. That on top being in a depleted/dehydrated state for the past 3 weeks straight had me in a really bad spot this morning. Me and Chad Nicholls contemplated pulling out earlier today but we all know I ain't made that way! The bronchitis had me all choked up and unable to breath and catch my breath and get oxygen during the posing rounds. That along with being depleted and dehydrated was just too much for my body to take, next thing I know I was on the floor back stage. All that matters to me now is my health, and I'll be ok! Just an it embarrassed and sorry to all the fans!
Dallas Collapse

I get a lot of grief for my tattoos and yes, I know they aren't very conducive to a bodybuilding career or the best looking. But then again they are for ME no one else! A constant reminder that nothing is more important to me than taking PRIDE in your work, Family (not me Necessarily always blood), and my Faith in the Lord above! No matter what the circumstances stances in life these three things can get you through ANYTHING!

Dallas Mccarver Tatoos

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Hope he will recover fast. After all he still is the next Mr O imo.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do u think about Shawn Ray vs Dallas McCarver?

Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Comparison Pic??

I say Dallas McCarver wins that but close!