• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Military Diet

• Thread starter Jasmin Cottontail
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail

Banned
I really want to lose a few pounds and I'm totally having a hard time doing so that's why I tried researching online to look for ways on how to do it. I stumbled to this particular diet program called The Military Diet. It is a 3 day diet plan in which you need to follow a certain meal plan in order for you to lose weight, and it says that it's actually the fastest way to lose weight. So I got excited and tried it and was really surprised with the results. I lost a few pounds, well not that much but losing 4 pounds in 3 days ain't bad. I'll definitely do it again until I reach my target weight.

Have you heard of The Military Diet? What are your thoughts about it?

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Join the military and you are guaranteed to lose weight.

Posted using the Musclemecca App!

B

biege

Join the military and you are guaranteed to lose weight.

Posted using the Musclemecca App!

Haha! That's true but this is not a diet one should do if one wants to add up some bulk. Anyway, the lady needs help in figuring out how to cut some adipose so I believe this diet is pretty much a good diet for one that's looking for ways to get slimmer fast. Well, I wish you best with your slimming goals @Jasmin Cottontails. Oh. I'm new here by the way, nice to meet ya all! :D

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really want to lose a few pounds and I'm totally having a hard time doing so that's why I tried researching online to look for ways on how to do it. I stumbled to this particular diet program called The Military Diet. It is a 3 day diet plan in which you need to follow a certain meal plan in order for you to lose weight, and it says that it's actually the fastest way to lose weight. So I got excited and tried it and was really surprised with the results. I lost a few pounds, well not that much but losing 4 pounds in 3 days ain't bad. I'll definitely do it again until I reach my target weight.

Have you heard of The Military Diet? What are your thoughts about it?

I too recently, came across this diet although I haven't really looked into it but I believe it is for those who wants to reduce significant weight quickly after which a gradual weight loss with muscle building shoukd follow. Such quick diets may reduce water weight in significant amount, something to be careful about.

Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail

Banned
Hi there @biege! Yes I hope it will help me reach my target weight goals. What I like about it is the food that are included in the meal plan which are all healthy Anyway, welcome to this forum and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

B

biege

Hi there @biege! Yes I hope it will help me reach my target weight goals. What I like about it is the food that are included in the meal plan which are all healthy Anyway, welcome to this forum and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hey there, Jasmin. I'm sure you will because you're eager and persistent in doing this. Keep it up, and for sure with dscipline, you would be able to gain what you want to achieve. I'm also like you at some point that's why I understand where you're coming from. Welcome to the Body Building community as well. I'm learning a lot in this forum so I hope you do the same. :D

Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail

Banned

Hey there, Jasmin. I'm sure you will because you're eager and persistent in doing this. Keep it up, and for sure with dscipline, you would be able to gain what you want to achieve. I'm also like you at some point that's why I understand where you're coming from. Welcome to the Body Building community as well. I'm learning a lot in this forum so I hope you do the same. :D

Yes I am. Thanks! I'm really glad that I've found the Military Diet and I really did some research first before actually trying it so I know if it will make me dizzy or hungry. Well I think being hungry is a part of the process since you weren't allowed to eat anything outside the meal plan right? So I really had a hard time with my food cravings.

Anyway, I'm planning to do it again next week that's why right now I'm listing all the ingredients that I need for the meal plan of the Military Diet :) I'm really excited to reach my target weight!

How long have you been doing this though? And have you tried anything that seemed to worked for you?

Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail

Banned
I too recently, came across this diet although I haven't really looked into it but I believe it is for those who wants to reduce significant weight quickly after which a gradual weight loss with muscle building shoukd follow. Such quick diets may reduce water weight in significant amount, something to be careful about.

Yes it actually the safest way to lose weight quickly based on what I have read in the article. I did try it for 3 days and I can say that it really works and I haven't been dizzy or experienced some bad side effects in doing it. I understand that it may reduce water weight excessively that's why I'm extra careful in doing it. Although it says that I should follow the meal plan strictly for it to take effect, it also stated that I should drink plenty of water each day, so that's what I'm doing as well :)

B

biege

Yes I am. Thanks! I'm really glad that I've found the Military Diet and I really did some research first before actually trying it so I know if it will make me dizzy or hungry. Well I think being hungry is a part of the process since you weren't allowed to eat anything outside the meal plan right? So I really had a hard time with my food cravings.

Anyway, I'm planning to do it again next week that's why right now I'm listing all the ingredients that I need for the meal plan of the Military Diet I'm really excited to reach my target weight!

How long have you been doing this though? And have you tried anything that seemed to worked for you?

You're welcome. Regarding the hunger pangs, I recommend that you substitute the carbs with Oats because it has both soluble and insoluble fibers. I was able to get myself full by just eating a bowl of oats and it keeps me working fine for about 12-16 hours without getting hungry.

I'm almost about at my 5th month now and I plan on stopping this temporarily for a month, because you know, December is cheat month. :D

P

pwarbi

Anyway, I'm planning to do it again next week that's why right now I'm listing all the ingredients that I need for the meal plan of the Military Diet I'm really excited to reach my target weight!

You're welcome. Regarding the hunger pangs, I recommend that you substitute the carbs with Oats because it has both soluble and insoluble fibers. I was able to get myself full by just eating a bowl of oats and it keeps me working fine for about 12-16 hours without getting hungry.

I'm almost about at my 5th month now and I plan on stopping this temporarily for a month, because you know, December is cheat month.

It's interesting you brought up the cheat month topic on this, because in the past when I have tried various diets I've always been fine right up until I've taken a break or a cheat month as you call it, and then I can never get back into it again. I know that being on a diet is mostly about getting into a routine and as soon as you break from that routine, that's when all your good work start to go to waste, so if you are going to take a break, is it better to have cheat months scattered out over the year, rather than what most people do and have them on a weekly basis?

I know a lot of people will diet from Monday to Friday and have the weekend off for example, but basically is it better to diet from say January to May, take June off and then diet again from July to November so you can then have December off is what I'm asking or does it all depend on the individual would you say?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail

Banned

I'm almost about at my 5th month now and I plan on stopping this temporarily for a month, because you know, December is cheat month.

Yes I'm eating oatmeal most of the time whenever I feel hungry. However, I can't really eat it without milk and sugar. I know it's best when you eat is as it is but I really can't. What oats are you taking? The whole oats, steel-cut oats or the rolled oats? I'm taking the whole oats since it lasts longer but I also take the steel-cuts if ever I wanted it quick.

Wow! 5 months of doing it is really a big accomplishment! And I bet you won't continue doing it if it doesn't work :) Yes you are absolutely right. December and January is totally a diet ruiner :( Really can't resist food. Grrrr!

B

biege

It's interesting you brought up the cheat month topic on this, because in the past when I have tried various diets I've always been fine right up until I've taken a break or a cheat month as you call it, and then I can never get back into it again. I know that being on a diet is mostly about getting into a routine and as soon as you break from that routine, that's when all your good work start to go to waste, so if you are going to take a break, is it better to have cheat months scattered out over the year, rather than what most people do and have them on a weekly basis?

I know a lot of people will diet from Monday to Friday and have the weekend off for example, but basically is it better to diet from say January to May, take June off and then diet again from July to November so you can then have December off is what I'm asking or does it all depend on the individual would you say?

You have a point there @pwarbi but sometimes it's really hard to kill the urge to eat good foods most specially if you can only eat such food on a certain month. Say for example, fruits and wild catch. It's hard to get foods you like if they are already out of season, it's either you get them frozen or dried. I believe, planning how you cheat is the best strategy I could share. Haha!

B

biege

Yes I'm eating oatmeal most of the time whenever I feel hungry. However, I can't really eat it without milk and sugar. I know it's best when you eat is as it is but I really can't. What oats are you taking? The whole oats, steel-cut oats or the rolled oats? I'm taking the whole oats since it lasts longer but I also take the steel-cuts if ever I wanted it quick.

Wow! 5 months of doing it is really a big accomplishment! And I bet you won't continue doing it if it doesn't work Yes you are absolutely right. December and January is totally a diet ruiner Really can't resist food. Grrrr!

It actually doesn't matter what type of oats I eat. What is important is that I'm eating it with less water. If you don't like the taste without milk and sugar, try to reduce their amount every time you eat until you'll be able to eat oats without them. It actually takes discipline to be able to eat oats without adding flavor and fats. By the way, how much liquid do you put on your oats?

I was able to make it to 4 years before without eating carbs when I was on a vegetarian diet, so I'm sure I would be able to keep this up for years as well. I guess I'm good when it comes to discipline but the only problem for me is working out. :p

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am on military diet but modified as I can't find or eat most of the items listed. However, I am guilty of binging in between. However, I do see the difference right on the second day. My tummy looks slimmer.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually I am not so familiar with this military diet. One thing I am sure it's one that will be more of maintaining the body physically. I remember back then staying in the barrack you will hardly see a military man that is too fat. The men and women look cute and in good shape. I know the trainings contribute to the body fitness, the type of diet is a big factor to keeping in good shape. Regular exercises is another key activity to burning out excess fat in the body.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
This seems promotional and has run its course. Closed. Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.