• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Brock Lesnar

D

Daniel Dormer

So, recently, Brock was found to be using banned drugs on his return match to UFC. WWE basically downplayed the whole situation making comments that what he does at another establishment has no effect on his career at WWE. Do you think that this is just or do you think he should have been penalized for it?

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So, recently, Brock was found to be using banned drugs on his return match to UFC. WWE basically downplayed the whole situation making comments that what he does at another establishment has no effect on his career at WWE. Do you think that this is just or do you think he should have been penalized for it?
Well it is wrestling so it's fake anyways but if he is using banned substances he should be penalized.

D

Daniel Dormer

Well it is wrestling so it's fake anyways but if he is using banned substances he should be penalized.

I know but they have a strict wellness program and a lot of superstars have been banned/suspended for violating it. Even if it was a small infraction.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is not to smear wrestling because I still consider it a sport even if the acts were scripted. Besides, it is not an easy role to play since brute force is required and injuries are common. But in the case of Brock Lesnar, he was suspended by UFC for 1 year due to using 2 drugs that are not allowed (maybe they are peformance-enhancing drugs). But what has it got to do with WWE? Let’s give the guy a chance on the mat and let’s get on with the wrestling match. Lesnar is one entertaining wrestler.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well that is unfortunate about the substances, but I cannot say that I am too surprised. Given all that he does it makes sense. I never really saw much of him as a wrestler though and I wish that I would have a little more.

K

Ketsugo

He's an animal what were the compounds ?

Reactions: TalkAdmin
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's an animal what were the compounds ?
I never heard what it was he was banned for. I don't think it was released. I'd love to know,!

Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher

Brock Lesnar is an incredible athlete and if you guys think that everyone out there is clean then you're sadly mistaken. It's just the other guys have been caught yet. And personally, shame on WWE for saying that whatever happens at another company doesn't matter to them. Because that's just telling kids it's ok to take performance enhancing drugs as long as you go to the WWE.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brock Lesnar is an incredible athlete and if you guys think that everyone out there is clean then you're sadly mistaken. It's just the other guys have been caught yet. And personally, shame on WWE for saying that whatever happens at another company doesn't matter to them. Because that's just telling kids it's ok to take performance enhancing drugs as long as you go to the WWE.
I agree bro 100%! Nobody is clean in professional sports and Brock is one hell of an athlete!

K

Ketsugo

Hey said he’s animal personally he’s ugliest motherfucker, if I saw his body in mirror I’d shoot my brains out he’s horribly disgusting to look at - just good fighter

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree bro 100%! Nobody is clean in professional sports and Brock is one hell of an athlete!

Brock Lesnar was former UFC champion in the heavyweight. I think he won the belt from Frank Mir. Anyway, last year when Jon Jones had regained the light heavyweight belt from Daniel Cormier, Jones issued a challenge to Lesnar, even saying that Lesnar would experience being mauled by a guy who is 40 pounds lighter. But after some months, Jones was stripped of his belt due to the same violation of Lesnar, i.e. using prohibited energy enhancing drugs. Worse, Jones is not just suspended but banned in the UFC so there is no way for him and Lesnar to meet in the octagon.

K

Ketsugo

Honestly I don’t think guys should be punished . Since it still takes smarts to cycle right . Like if I took perfect cycle I would not turn out to be lesnar or Shamrock or a Gracie . I want to see guys recover faster , play older hit 400 yard home runs etc. our work truly has become a Society of jealous pussies. The pussification of society shit maybe eliminate all contact sports and replace with digital sports so we can have 89 year old champs ? Lol ya know ?? I miss dolphin in my tuna while I’m rolling here !!! Ha fighting ability has nothing to do with AAS . Not does football or baseball. Hell put Tom Brady on some Sust deca and winny hgh lol screw the Avacado ice cream etc . Look Zeno Chára on bruins 40 plays most minutes on team but all his life did high level training. I say he needs dose AAS so he can play through 50 like Gordie Howe . Labron James like it or not arguably the best top NBA guys ever steroids wouldn’t make him the best he does - maybe he’d play longer but at 35? I believe he plays most minutes game of any player in nba . If he suddenly began hgh and trt would that mean he cheats ?? No such hypocrites in this planet . Bodybuilding has never been accepted by the pussies of planet earth . They see even totally natural guy and dismiss hard work think a pill did that ????? I myself B.B. age 12- like 33/34 natural - though I spent half my check on protein powders , Weider aminos , creatine. In my 20s I placed in few natural contests and was still accused of AAS . Truthfully back then before internet existed I wanted too but my rep as health nut all the dealers shied away . Being in service I was mistaken for police idiotic . All of us walk around lose fat get like 4-6% body fat and you get few guys saying wow contest ?? On same day idiots you eating too much pasta fat? I’m like duh ya 225 5”11 4% my fibers seen through skin - 28 inch waist . Yeah I’m gaining ! Never listen to public anything . Strong mind strong body strongest man stands alone , he needs not approval - Confucius on being a man

B

bearkane44

Banned
There have some rules and regulation. So be careful and respect it.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Well with that kind of muscle mass, I won't be surprised that he's taking something to boost his strength and muscles, I know that there are some banned substances which can be harmless but there are other substances that can utterly weaken your internal organs, specially the liver, these are the dangerous ones that can destroy ones body from the inside out. Well I hope the big dude is okay, he's one of my favorites next to Bill Goldberg and The Rock.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Performance enhancing drugs in sport is one thing, in a fight, it's another. It's irresponsible and dangerous, and Brock should be looking at prison time. But what do I know, each and everyone in the WWE might have taken some sort of drug to enhance themselves, so it's not old news.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seriously, I never liked Brock for anything especially with his antics in the WWE. I have always suspected that he uses banned drugs because the amount of energy in him is inhuman.

He should be banned in my opinion in the UFC.