• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How to remove leg cellulite?

• Thread starter Jasmin Cottontail
  • Start date
Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail

Banned
I know most women have these problems, if not then perhaps some of them or should I say some of us. I know it's a bit embarrassing but I really hate these things. Well I don't usually wear shorts whenever I go out but it's still annoys me. I'm wondering how to get rid of them. I do exercise everyday as well as add squats to firm my butt and "remove the cellulites" which I think doesn't work :(

What are the best exercise to remove the cellulites thoroughly?

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only real way to remove body fat is to burn it off by getting your heart rate really high and you also have to eat a very lean diet, very low fat and drink water as much as you can.

Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail

Banned
The only real way to remove body fat is to burn it off by getting your heart rate really high and you also have to eat a very lean diet, very low fat and drink water as much as you can.

I understand. That's why I always work out everyday and do squats as well. I'm just not sure if it's effective since I've been doing it for quite some time now and as I can see, the results aren't really noticeable. Although there aren't a lot but I want them all gone, perhaps I'm just a little OC with my body that's why. I drink a lot of water everyday though I'm not sure how many glasses a day I usually take as I am not counting.

Anyway, what lean diets and low fat drinks can you recommend? I don't drink milk though. Thanks!

B

biege

Hi, Jasmin. I understand your frustration and it's been women's dilemma to get rid of cellulites. Actually, a friend of mine made her cellulites disappear but just drinking a lot of water even if you're not thirsty, and then massage the affected part daily with essential oils. She can wear bikinis now whenever we go on a team building without getting shy. She's the most sexiest mom we have in our office. :D

Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail

Banned
Hi, Jasmin. I understand your frustration and it's been women's dilemma to get rid of cellulites. Actually, a friend of mine made her cellulites disappear but just drinking a lot of water even if you're not thirsty, and then massage the affected part daily with essential oils. She can wear bikinis now whenever we go on a team building without getting shy. She's the most sexiest mom we have in our office.

Really? I do drink a lot of water even if I'm not thirsty but I don't think it helps :( What kind of oil is she using? And how long has she been doing it? Well that's really good for her if it works. It really is annoying since I don't want seeing fat from my body and by seeing these cellulites just reminds me of how fat I am. Huhu :(

B

biege

Really? I do drink a lot of water even if I'm not thirsty but I don't think it helps What kind of oil is she using? And how long has she been doing it? Well that's really good for her if it works. It really is annoying since I don't want seeing fat from my body and by seeing these cellulites just reminds me of how fat I am. Huhu

Of course it's not enough that's why you need to massage the part where the cellulites are to flatten them out. It takes time but it's worth it. Unfortunately, I was not told what type of essential oil she was using. How long she's been doing this? I believe it's been years. :p

D

Daniel Dormer

Start eating right or a more balanced or less fat based diet. Increase the amount of leg and lower body exercises you do. By doing this, it should help with your problem somehow.

B

biege

Start eating right or a more balanced or less fat based diet. Increase the amount of leg and lower body exercises you do. By doing this, it should help with your problem somehow.

I agree with Daniel's comment. Of course everything start by eating the right foods because if you keep on eating even after you train you're gaining something, it could be some fats or muscles but most likely it would be the former.

Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail

Banned
Really? I do drink a lot of water even if I'm not thirsty but I don't think it helps What kind of oil is she using? And how long has she been doing it? Well that's really good for her if it works. It really is annoying since I don't want seeing fat from my body and by seeing these cellulites just reminds me of how fat I am. Huhu

Of course it's not enough that's why you need to massage the part where the cellulites are to flatten them out. It takes time but it's worth it. Unfortunately, I was not told what type of essential oil she was using. How long she's been doing this? I believe it's been years. :p

I agree with you. I think she's been doing it for years as well if the effect is really good. Don't you think she also visits the spa from time to time that's why she have that? I'll try browing some oils that can be used in massaging the affected areas then. I hope to find one soon :)

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do a lot exercises especially centered around the regions of the body where you have more of the cellulites. Train yourself on the appropriate diet to control fat, eating more of fruits and taking more water especially in the morning just after wake

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
B

biege

Of course it's not enough that's why you need to massage the part where the cellulites are to flatten them out. It takes time but it's worth it. Unfortunately, I was not told what type of essential oil she was using. How long she's been doing this? I believe it's been years.

I agree with you. I think she's been doing it for years as well if the effect is really good. Don't you think she also visits the spa from time to time that's why she have that? I'll try browing some oils that can be used in massaging the affected areas then. I hope to find one soon

Actually, she does her own spa at home. I'm sure it's kinda of difficult to imagine but aside from that she also do Bikram Yoga. I'm curious why my post the other day didn't show up now. I've actually posted a link that you can visit to check what other ways you can do to minimize cellulites. Try to Google this search phrase "Secret weapons to fight cellulites".

Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail

Banned

Of course it's not enough that's why you need to massage the part where the cellulites are to flatten them out. It takes time but it's worth it. Unfortunately, I was not told what type of essential oil she was using. How long she's been doing this? I believe it's been years.

I agree with you. I think she's been doing it for years as well if the effect is really good. Don't you think she also visits the spa from time to time that's why she have that? I'll try browing some oils that can be used in massaging the affected areas then. I hope to find one soon

Actually, she does her own spa at home. I'm sure it's kinda of difficult to imagine but aside from that she also do Bikram Yoga. I'm curious why my post the other day didn't show up now. I've actually posted a link that you can visit to check what other ways you can do to minimize cellulites. Try to Google this search phrase "Secret weapons to fight cellulites".

Well it's a nice thing that she knows how to do it so she can take care of her own skin properly without spending much. I'm quite doing it as well, taking care of my skin but I don't resort with medicines or cosmetics that dermatologists recommend since it's too expensive that's why I always just home remedies and organic home made mask and creams. Right I'll try to research that one. Hope to find a solution. Thanks!

B

biege

Well it's a nice thing that she knows how to do it so she can take care of her own skin properly without spending much. I'm quite doing it as well, taking care of my skin but I don't resort with medicines or cosmetics that dermatologists recommend since it's too expensive that's why I always just home remedies and organic home made mask and creams. Right I'll try to research that one. Hope to find a solution. Thanks!

Yeah. I guess that's the main reason why I have a crush on her. I like girls who takes good care of themselves, it's actually a sign that she is good handling not just herself but her family as well. Responsible women are good parents.
That's good then that you don't take synthetic medicine and cosmetics, sometimes even if you say that they are clinically tested, sometimes they are still toxic at a certain amount while natural products are less likely to cause problems.

How was it? Did you check it already?

Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail

Banned
Yeah. I guess that's the main reason why I have a crush on her. I like girls who takes good care of themselves, it's actually a sign that she is good handling not just herself but her family as well. Responsible women are good parents.
That's good then that you don't take synthetic medicine and cosmetics, sometimes even if you say that they are clinically tested, sometimes they are still toxic at a certain amount while natural products are less likely to cause problems.

Precisely. Women who take care of themselves most likely are great wives and mothers. But there are also women who can't take care of themselves since they are taking care too much of their husband and children, but it does not mean that they aren't beautiful :)

Yes I've checked it and there are a lot! I was actually surprise that caffeine can also help reduce the cellulites appearance yet temporarily. I will still check out some and hope to learn more and try if any of it will work :D

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cellulitis is a big mystery for me and after reading your posts it didn't get any better because apparently what works for some, doesn't work for others... So, the basics are exercising and having a balanced meal, but the fact is that some thin people have cellulitis and cholesterol, so most likely it's something genetic?

B

biege

Precisely. Women who take care of themselves most likely are great wives and mothers. But there are also women who can't take care of themselves since they are taking care too much of their husband and children, but it does not mean that they aren't beautiful

Yes I've checked it and there are a lot! I was actually surprise that caffeine can also help reduce the cellulites appearance yet temporarily. I will still check out some and hope to learn more and try if any of it will work

You know right? :D That's good to know then. Well if you take caffeine daily just like I do, well it may become permanent already. :D

R

rz3300

Banned
This one might just be a matter of genetics more so than any other issue, I would think at least. I consider myself somewhat fortunate here, but I do know several people who would say something similar. Like anything though, with hard work and discipline it is possible.

Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail

Banned
Cellulitis is a big mystery for me and after reading your posts it didn't get any better because apparently what works for some, doesn't work for others... So, the basics are exercising and having a balanced meal, but the fact is that some thin people have cellulitis and cholesterol, so most likely it's something genetic?

Yes you are absolutely right. What's working for others does not necessarily mean that it will work for you or me as well. That's the sad part of it. And there are also ladies that do exercise lightly but then they have less visible cellulites which I get envious about :(

Anyway, I don't know what can be the main factor but probably it is the food that we intake, or it can be genetics as well. I'm just not sure though. I think I'll just do more exercise then as well as massage the part with herbal oils as my friend have suggested me to do.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's the food and the exercise. I am pretty sure that when we are making specific exercises to build muscle there is no way that cellulitis is still there, we don't see any bodybuilder with cellulitis as it something that simply doesn't make sense, it's just muscle.

N

nflfan2016

Eating healthy food, doing workouts and cardio could help.