• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What supplements really work?

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are several supplements out there in the market that claim to work. Has anyone in here used any and can vouch on the brand that realky works?

perfectionist

perfectionist

To be frank I never used any supplements till now and I think there is no need for it for an already healthy person. If you are looking for proteins most of the meats are rich with proteins and if you are a vegetarian pulses are great sources of protein. We can get all vitamins and minerals from the food we eat and if we are lacking particular vitamin we should focus more on that food. For example if you lack iron you can eat more green leafy vegetables, black sesame seeds and fruits like amla which are loaded with iron. It is also found that depending more on artificial supplements can adversely affect our health too. Too much of iron and calcium supplements can make us ill badly. I think supplements are good but we should use it only after consulting a doctor.

B

beowulf

There are several supplements out there in the market that claim to work. Has anyone in here used any and can vouch on the brand that realky works?

Creatine make you a little stronger. You will feel it the next day and you get better pumps.