• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MuscleSport TV Network Pilot (Gregg & Joe TV Show)

• Thread starter MuscleMecca Crew
  • Start date
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Have you guys seen our very own Joe Pietaro's new show? Most of you probably know Joe from MD magazine and from here! He is a regular posting member and also writes Bodybuilding By Joe!

Check out his new show with Gregg Valentine! Support our bud and subscribe and like his video! It is awesome!
The pilot episode of "Gregg & Joe TV" on the brand new MuscleSport TV Network. Co-hosts Gregg Valentino & Joe Pietaro are joined in studio by special guests Jimmy "The Bull" Pellechia and NPC WPD competitor Tina "La Titan" Wilson. Brought to you by MuscleSport Magazine (MuscleSport, LLC). http://www.musclesportmag.com

Check out the article all about it!
http://www.musclesportmag.com/2016/10/27/musclesporttv-pilot-episode-in-the-books/

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Thanks, guys.

ArmStrong

ArmStrong

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can't wait to watch this later!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good show Joe!

Posted using the Musclemecca App!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Appreciate the kind words, guys. The full MSTV schedule will be released soon. It will include three different programs and all will be co-hosted by Gregg Valentino and myself:

*Gregg & Joe TV - the best in bodybuilding entertainment

*A Shitload of Sports - both of us love sports and this show will give us an opportunity to talk about them, but will of course have our own spin on things.

*Locker Room Talk - the line made famous by Donald Trump (who, by the way, is the candidate that Gregg & I love) has inspired the title of this show, which will be a mainstream entertainment and comedy program. Kind of lie Opie & Anthony on steroids.