• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Steroids plus food for muscle build up

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am interested in building muscles moderately. I know I can achieve this with steroids. In addition to using steroids I am sure taking appropriate nutrients will also help achieve this. What food or nutrients would you recommend in addition to use of steroids for effective muscle enlargement.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well this is certainly better than sticking to just steroids to do the trick, but I would thing that ideally the more food based protein that you can get the better off you are. Of course that also depends on what kinds of protein, but then you are getting pretty technical. I still think that steroids really have to battle with the whole bad reputation that still have, but again that is probably another story for another day. A good balance is always a good thing in life.