• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Results?

D

Daniel Dormer

After starting to work out seriously with the aim of getting bigger, when did you begin to see noticeable results?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Getting bigger with muslces depends on many factors. What I can think of now is the nutrients and second only is the workout. Food and exercise actually go hand in hand but it would also depend on the kind of exercise. Let’s say your workout is the basic like lifting weights. And then your food intake is upped to more than 50% of the usual volume on your plate. Maybe you take some supplements too. In one month, the bulk should be noticeable. But don’t bet on it because as I said, there are many factors that would include rest and sleep, mind conditioning, stress, etc.

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After starting to work out seriously with the aim of getting bigger, when did you begin to see noticeable results?

If we are talking about when I 1st started lifting.
Other People started noticing that I was getting bigger about 8 Weeks in.

But this will always vary with what type of Training Regiment and Diet you are on.

Today you have Good Protein Supplements and Creatine, that can aid the Natty Lifter.

In my Day, you had Vitamins, and Amino Acids, Protein Powder hadn't been invented yet.
I do remember the 1st Liquid Pre-Digested Protein ~ you had to Gag it down ~ Hands-Down the Worse Shit I ever tasted.