• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

John Cena Got Fired.

• Thread starter Jasmin Cottontail
  • Start date
Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail

Banned
It's actually been a long time since I've watched WWE and I can say that I truly miss it. One of my favorite wrestler is John Cena. I only watched WWE because of him. When I tried watching it again, there are a lot of new wrestlers that I'm not familiar with and I was a bit shock to know that John Cena got fired. I don't know if it's just one of their stunts or it's for real. It really is sad if they fired him for real :(

Fuzyon

Fuzyon

I don't know if this is for real, in fact I haven't seen anything regarding John Cena getting fired online or on WWE's website, but nowadays I wouldn't feel sad if he left. Of course, he is iconic for the community and was the face of the company for a long time but he's been a shadow of his former self both in ring and on the mic, matches with him involved aren't as exciting as they used to be in the past.
The likes of Ambrose, Enzo and Rollins have the potential to keep this company alive, I think it's time to let them have the spotlight.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We have John Cena and we have others that have raised the WWE to another level and they have themselves jumped to other levels of entertainment. I think this is great and I don't see it as if John Cena got fired, he just followed other ways and new values keep appearing.

D

Daniel Dormer

He didn't get fired, I don't know where you're getting your news from. Anything that relates to him being fired is kayfabe. WWE will never fire that man unless he kills someone.

Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail

Banned
He didn't get fired, I don't know where you're getting your news from. Anything that relates to him being fired is kayfabe. WWE will never fire that man unless he kills someone.

Well I don't know if it's real or not, I just watched a video on YouTube and read some news in Google. Not sure though that's why I'm asking.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Well I don't know if it's real or not, I just watched a video on YouTube and read some news in Google. Not sure though that's why I'm asking.

Me too I was surprised to read at first that John Cena has been fired. Although I don't know him too well, just heard about him in a few occasions. If you are not very sure about the news I think it's okay to end it with a question mark.

Last edited:
D

Daniel Dormer

Well, I'm telling you that he wasn't fired. It's really not that hard to hit Wikipedia up and find out the truth.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fact is that WWE is entertainment and sometimes some misleading news like the one you mention makes people pay more attention to it. So it's like a soap opera, some rumors come out to increase the interest in the show, that's what I think happened.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I admit that I am no fan of WWE but I am aware of what's happening there because I get to see some of the bouts. I think that issue about the suspension of John Cena is part of the hype to get attention. It is a fact that Cena is one of the most popular in terms of fan base. WWE depends on the popularity of their wrestlers hence it is against logic to suspend Cena.

P

pwarbi

What's that! The WWE doing something just for the media attention and to get fans talking? Who'd have thought it, haha. Seriously though, I know that a lot of people love watching WWE but can we really take anything seriously when it comes to this organisation? The whole WWE is like a soap opera and while it's fun to watch, it IS all about getting people fired up for the next fights and can't be taken seriously. Well, not unless you're about 9 years old and believe that a person can get smashed over the back of the head with a steel pair of step ladders, not be knocked out and still win a fight!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

rz3300

Banned
Well it is kind of telling to come here probably even days after hearing anything about him being fired, only to learn that he was hired by someone else for something better later the same day and makes more. Something behind the scenes going on here...too much money involved.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cena has never been fired from WWE at least to the best of my knowledge.