Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform

Cool What Are Some Best Exercises to Lose Weight Faster?

I'm currently doing cardio hip hop while on the Military Diet and was thinking if there are any more ways or exercise to add to burn calories faster and to lose weight faster? I would want to lose weight faster but in a healthy way as well.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Re: What Are Some Best Exercises to Lose Weight Faster?

I think that the best way to lose weight faster is to have an adequate nutrition that can support the exercise you are making. So, apart from this I also see it as a lifestyle change because this has to be sustainable, meaning, we don't want to lose weight today to gain it tomorrow.

I've been doing TRX exercises as well. Jog daily if you have the privilege as well, me I don't have time to do it much these days, so TRX would be my best option right now since I have the proper equipment and it's easy to do. Try searching this with Youtube.

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I agree with the user above, and getting a good jog or run in everyday is something that really helps me. That said, of course it really depends on the type of person and type of body and all of that, but generally you need to have a good cardio routine. I wish I liked using a treadmill more, but for some reason I just hate it.

I'm going to assume you want to lose general weight. As you are doing, maintain a healthy diet. Take a few runs now and then preferably before and after daily activities. Increase the intensity in your exercises and if you can, do them more frequently. There may also be medication which you can take help speed up the process but I'll leave you to find them.

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

To lose weight fast, first you have to be on a regulated diet. Then you should have to keep to a routine exercise aimed at weight loss.

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

You know, you can introduce all the technology that you want, I am not sure that you can ever find something as beneficial as swimming is. I am perhaps a little biased just because I did swim in school and I happen to love it, but still, it really works all the muscles and if weight loss is your goal, it is a great way to combat it from a more holistic side and work out everything.

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Blog Entries

Good old fashioned sprinting is a great cardio movement for fat burining and you don't have to do it for long, either, for it to be effective. Especially if you haven't done them in a while. Start out with 20 or 30-yard sprints for about 5 minutes with a short break in between each.

Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com

Administrator
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
    17.5"
    Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    Good old fashioned sprinting is a great cardio movement for fat burining and you don't have to do it for long, either, for it to be effective. Especially if you haven't done them in a while. Start out with 20 or 30-yard sprints for about 5 minutes with a short break in between each.
    Yep, my favorite way of cardio, the HIIT cardio.

2014 Top 6 Guess Game Champion

Winners:

2011 - COACH
    2012 - Natzo
    2013 - Alex
    2014 - tkD

2016 Mr Olympia qualified competitors / updates --- follow the latest updates for the biggest show in the bodybuilding world, the #2016 Mr Olympia!

Find us on:
    Facebook

What Are Some Best Exercises to Lose Weight Faster?

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I definitely got a pretty negative flashback when I read the post about sprinting. I just remember having that always be that one drill or punishment that we would have to do for the teams that I was on, and it did not help that I am really not that fast at all.

If you are really into the Military diet and the exercises that you mentioned I wouldn't add anything onto it or I might get dizzy.

I think that is a drastic calorie loss in a very short time. The fact that it is dehydrating too makes it worse.

I suggest taking days off diet in between. Also combination of exercises help cut down weight very quickly.

If you are planning to jog, alternate it with walking after few minutes and then resuming joggging.

Losing weight faster requires drastic changes, but many times it's preferred to do something in a sustained way more than in a faster way. Regardless of the exercise, I'd go for a diet without processed foods, yeah, that's what I can radical and this would definitely improve our life for the better.

With a military diet these exercises can help get in shape in no time: Swimming, cycling and jogging. They might sound easy but they are some of the best in burning calories. Aerobic exercises are also best in losing weight faster not forgetting dancing and walking. I mentioned many of them since people respond differently to exercise and trying various types will see achieve your goal. Good luck.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY