• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What Are Some Best Exercises to Lose Weight Faster?

Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin Cottontail

Banned
I'm currently doing cardio hip hop while on the Military Diet and was thinking if there are any more ways or exercise to add to burn calories faster and to lose weight faster? I would want to lose weight faster but in a healthy way as well.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think that the best way to lose weight faster is to have an adequate nutrition that can support the exercise you are making. So, apart from this I also see it as a lifestyle change because this has to be sustainable, meaning, we don't want to lose weight today to gain it tomorrow.

B

biege

I've been doing TRX exercises as well. Jog daily if you have the privilege as well, me I don't have time to do it much these days, so TRX would be my best option right now since I have the proper equipment and it's easy to do. Try searching this with Youtube.

R

rz3300

Banned
I agree with the user above, and getting a good jog or run in everyday is something that really helps me. That said, of course it really depends on the type of person and type of body and all of that, but generally you need to have a good cardio routine. I wish I liked using a treadmill more, but for some reason I just hate it.

D

Daniel Dormer

I'm going to assume you want to lose general weight. As you are doing, maintain a healthy diet. Take a few runs now and then preferably before and after daily activities. Increase the intensity in your exercises and if you can, do them more frequently. There may also be medication which you can take help speed up the process but I'll leave you to find them.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To lose weight fast, first you have to be on a regulated diet. Then you should have to keep to a routine exercise aimed at weight loss.

R

rz3300

Banned
You know, you can introduce all the technology that you want, I am not sure that you can ever find something as beneficial as swimming is. I am perhaps a little biased just because I did swim in school and I happen to love it, but still, it really works all the muscles and if weight loss is your goal, it is a great way to combat it from a more holistic side and work out everything.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Good old fashioned sprinting is a great cardio movement for fat burining and you don't have to do it for long, either, for it to be effective. Especially if you haven't done them in a while. Start out with 20 or 30-yard sprints for about 5 minutes with a short break in between each.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Good old fashioned sprinting is a great cardio movement for fat burining and you don't have to do it for long, either, for it to be effective. Especially if you haven't done them in a while. Start out with 20 or 30-yard sprints for about 5 minutes with a short break in between each.

Yep, my favorite way of cardio, the HIIT cardio.

R

rz3300

Banned
I definitely got a pretty negative flashback when I read the post about sprinting. I just remember having that always be that one drill or punishment that we would have to do for the teams that I was on, and it did not help that I am really not that fast at all.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you are really into the Military diet and the exercises that you mentioned I wouldn't add anything onto it or I might get dizzy.

I think that is a drastic calorie loss in a very short time. The fact that it is dehydrating too makes it worse.

I suggest taking days off diet in between. Also combination of exercises help cut down weight very quickly.

If you are planning to jog, alternate it with walking after few minutes and then resuming joggging.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Losing weight faster requires drastic changes, but many times it's preferred to do something in a sustained way more than in a faster way. Regardless of the exercise, I'd go for a diet without processed foods, yeah, that's what I can radical and this would definitely improve our life for the better.

P

ptahm22

With a military diet these exercises can help get in shape in no time: Swimming, cycling and jogging. They might sound easy but they are some of the best in burning calories. Aerobic exercises are also best in losing weight faster not forgetting dancing and walking. I mentioned many of them since people respond differently to exercise and trying various types will see achieve your goal. Good luck.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think military diet is way too draining to allow any more calorie loss with vigourous exercises like swimming. Light aerobics and squats may be a great incorporation .

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To burn fat eat less and do sprints.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It’s hard to lose weight fast but take it from the boxers. They run miles and miles with water as their breaktime. They can lose 2 pounds in 1 hour of running. That is what they do when they are still overweight during the weigh-in for the upcoming fight on the next day. The boxer in question with his weight would run around the building until he sweats out the excess pounds. However, that style would make you lose weight temporarily because the lost pounds will come back when you eat or drink. And for a permanent weight loss, you should have an accompanying diet to the running exercise.

M

Morepower

It's better if you mix your workout routine. Try some HIIT exercises, they are great for weight reduction and for increasing your cardio strength. The advantage of HIIT is that your fat burns throughout the day after your workout. And you would feel energetic throughout the day.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Drinking lemon water some minutes before exercise will help in burning weight faster. You will also notice that you are sweating a lot.

Or you can just drink plain warm water before exercise. Or you could drink water boiled with garlic. Any exercises done after drinking such liquids will get you into sweating more and burning more calories.

R

Robert

It's easier to lose weight by eating less then by exercising.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's easier to lose weight by eating less then by exercising.
Eating less will just put the body at risk of getting sick especially when the person eats less than what their body needs. Eating less also puts the body in hunger mode and it really doesn't give good results because you feel tired and weak. It is better to avoid soft drinks , fried foods and processed foods.