• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Npc ifbb news 11/16/2016

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NPC/IFBB News:
November 16th, 2016
Some Federations are putting out Misleading Information regarding when & where athletes can compete & participate. Here is the Official NPC/ IFBB News related to the matter:
"The NPC will not impose any sanction or penalty, or otherwise interfere in any way with, any person on account of that person’s participation in any amateur bodybuilding or other amateur fitness contest offered by another organization, whether such person is an athlete, promoter, sponsor, vendor, or otherwise, and does not condone, ratify, facilitate or permit such actions by any NPC officer and/or employee."
* Members of the IFBB Pro League "Can Not" Compete in other Federations that are not Sanctioned by the IFBB.

f1b53b5e5c78bc887c9d12cc6b0fd0bc-1.jpg

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rules, rules, rules.. welcome to bodybuilding in 2016.

Posted using the Musclemecca App!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
This and the new NPC policy posted last week are both a direct result of the anti-trust lawsuit filed last year by Lee Thompson. The NPC/IFBB agreements were basically a necessity but yet a formality. If you think that you can really play at the other guy's house without repercussions, I have a bridge to sell you.