• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dose for testosterone

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I understand testosterone is one of the main substances needed in muscle building. Apart from muscle building I think this hormone is highly needed to maintain normal sexual ability. What would be the recommended dose of this substance for body maintenance.

G

gospel

When it comes down to the very heart of the matter, testosterone is only natural. It cannot be remade or replaced. Only the body can make it, and only God can make the incredible human body and give it life.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When it comes down to the very heart of the matter, testosterone is only natural. It cannot be remade or replaced. Only the body can make it, and only God can make the incredible human body and give it life.

What? Which God? Thor maybe? Zeus... Hard to believe you are using testosterone to preach your beliefs in a sky fairy.

yeags

yeags

What? Which God? Thor maybe? Zeus... Hard to believe you are using testosterone to preach your beliefs in a sky fairy.

I guess you think we all evolved from a Big Bang all the different species and plant life not very smart

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I guess you think we all evolved from a Big Bang all the different species and plant life not very smart
This is not the topic for a religous debate. If you want to debate your god then start a new topic in an offtopic forum. this a bodybuilding thread and about testosterone..has nada to do with any foolish invisible being.

G

goniva

Usually, the dose is 50mg twice per week for some products. But, it depends on the product that you want to use.

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd say get your levels checked by a doctor only the can tell you what dose will keep you at normal or just above normal