Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

When to start and stop muscle work out.

I am concerned I want to know what age is ripe before taking to muscle building job. I think children or teenagers shouldn't be advised to take training on any form of body building exercise. Also at what age should one consider retiring from this sort of activities.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: When to start and stop muscle work out.

I wonder if there is any good research out there about this. The more and more I think about it, I kind of wonder why we do not hear more about definitive studies and things like that, but then again maybe I am just missing something or looking in the wrong places. I would think that listening to your body is a good place to start, though.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I am just like any exercise that requires us to develop our muscles massively should be entirely for grown adults. That said, there should be limitation to use enhancing substance like steroids as this could have some terrible side effects if over used.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation to7update's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I understand that we should not starting working out too early (let's say before 16) because it interferes with the development of the body. I wonder if this is true? Yeah, steroids should be used with extreme care...

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Maybe age 16 is just fine to start building your muscles since that age is considered a young adult already. But someone in our office said that bodybuilding is for real adults to mean those people who have stopped growing in height. In that case then it should be 20 when the human body stops growing. And the age to stop? There is one former athlete here named Freddie Webb who is past 70 but still works out in the gym for 3 hours a day.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

That's real news worthy for a man of 70 years old still able to engage in serious body workout @Alexandoy. I think men in my locality need learn something from this experience. Here so many people once they attain 60 years old they go with the notion training is now for the younger men. Somehow I think training even at older ages may have a way of increasing lifespan.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

collapse Posting Permissions