DEER , A healthy snack? - Page 2
Your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: DEER , A healthy snack?

Quote Originally Posted by to7update View Post
    LOL @macedog24, what is your job btw?
    i have the sweetest job in the world. but they treat you like total shit!

- - - Updated - - -

sorry everyone. been very sick. coming out both ends. its now running its course through my kids. latest victim was my 13yr old son just today. done throwing up, now high fever... only 2 oldest kids have yet to get it. will be starting a cycle soon. yea boy. new years is almost here.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Good meat. It's lean and has a very different texture than any other meats. Certainly good for health. Tastes best smoked I would say.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Decentlady View Post
    Good meat. It's lean and has a very different texture than any other meats. Certainly good for health. Tastes best smoked I would say.
    How do you get it in the pipe?

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation to7update's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

sorry everyone. been very sick. coming out both ends. its now running its course through my kids. latest victim was my 13yr old son just today. done throwing up, now high fever... only 2 oldest kids have yet to get it. will be starting a cycle soon. yea boy. new years is almost here.
    I am sorry to hear about it, I hope you and your family gets better soon!

If they treat you bad at your job..., what can you do about?

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Decentlady View Post
    How do you get it in the pipe?
    His pipe would make Cheech and Chong jealous!!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Drealdeal's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

U think his pipe is big.... U should see his

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

- - - Updated - - -

My job fucking sucks.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Drealdeal's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post

- - - Updated - - -

My job fucking sucks.
    Ya mine too nut the pay is good and i would go nuts if i didn't have a job to go to. Unless i won a lottery or something.

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Well I spent quite a lot of time up north when I was younger, and they have a lot of foods up there that are venison that you would not really think of, but they are all very very good. The best is venison jerky, and when you get a good brand, keep that around...chili is another good option. Supposedly it is high in protein.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by rz3300 View Post
    Well I spent quite a lot of time up north when I was younger, and they have a lot of foods up there that are venison that you would not really think of, but they are all very very good. The best is venison jerky, and when you get a good brand, keep that around...chili is another good option. Supposedly it is high in protein.
    high protein and very lean

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Venison is haelthy and packed with protein, vitamins and minerals as well. Also it's a meat free of antibiotics and synthetic hormones. These days the non-hunting and health conscious people are turning to naturally raised venison for these reasons.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Height
    5'9-1/2"
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I love deer meat, it's lean meat filled with good protein. In my country deer meat is made into Tapas , it's like deer jerky, salted dried deer meat which is then fried with garlic and served with fried rice. It's eaten usually as breakfast fare.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi2020 View Post
    I love deer meat, it's lean meat filled with good protein. In my country deer meat is made into Tapas , it's like deer jerky, salted dried deer meat which is then fried with garlic and served with fried rice. It's eaten usually as breakfast fare.
    This sounds great..
    Well it wont be long before i will be able to stock up on some. Cant wait!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

collapse Posting Permissions