The life of the DOG(MD24) - Page 2
Your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: The life of the DOG(MD24)

so yesterday was a total cluster fuck.(excuse the language). but had plans to have some blood done. after waiting an hour and a half I had to leave. long story short rescheduled for Monday 10:30 am. now my schedule had been changed for work. in scheduled 7p-7a thru Sunday. I'm off next week.
    question. would it be better to get my bloodwork done after a good night of sleep. should I make it Tuesday instead of Monday. or just go after working 12hrs.

its been a busy day. odds and ends.running around trying to pay what bills I can. changing shifts also, has me kinda messed up a little.
    tonight's plan get in 2-3 sessions of HIIT . at the least 2.
    gonna do some body weight ever exercises and some band work.
    pound out a variety of push-ups. try and stay busy every other hour . from jogging, steps, to some ab work.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

today s lunch.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

here is my daily goals. this can very between 50-55protein and 25-30fat. also that contains what was taken in so far today.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

tonight's good should bring me close to my numbers.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

about 88gr protein for just the greek

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

little Christmas motivation

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

finished off 1 -30 minute jog and 20 minutes of HIIT. 2 separate times. also 15minutes of walking , stretching and variety of pushup, and lunges.
    dam its cold..on my way back to the office to warm up by the heater I found this lost reindeer.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Drealdeal's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yummy😉 oh ya food looks good too

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height
    5'9"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Well the weather outside is frightful but inside it's my God they're hot...

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    finished off 1 -30 minute jog and 20 minutes of HIIT. 2 separate times. also 15minutes of walking , stretching and variety of pushup, and lunges.
    dam its cold..on my way back to the office to warm up by the heater I found this lost reindeer.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...904b1af027.jpg
    You wish!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I do wish, I need some mistletoe.
    often my wishes come true so you know

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

yesterday morning was crazy due to the ice storm. They shut down the portion of the highway. I was lucky enough to sit in traffic for over an hour.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

yea me . I decided to go home and try and get some sleep. haha.. what a freaking joke. I put in the code and the garage door didn't open. still standings there like a Jehovah witness knocking on a catholics door on Sunday morning.... you guessed it. I had to call to get in to the house. just another day in the life of the DOG.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

All I saw was those chicks

PSL Sponsored Athlete
    PSL COACH

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Drealdeal's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Merry Christmas Eve MACE it's been a great year w it's share of ups and downs but we made it this far.....
    Steady gains brother!
    Drd

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hope you guys had a good Christmas!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

U as well brother

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

collapse Posting Permissions