• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Richest Bodybuilders

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
So I was doing a little research on this and was planning on writing an article about it but I figured I would just put up the list for now. This is the 5 richest bodybuilders.

Ofcourse we all know who is on top.. The most famous Mr. Olympia of all time, actor and he was even a governor! I am sure you know every one of these bodybuilders!

#1 - Arnold Schwarzenegger at $300 Million
Arnold Schwarzenegger

#2 - Rich Gaspari at $90 Million
Rich Gaspari

#3 - Joe Weider at $35 Million
Joe Weider

#4 - Jay Cutler at $30 Million
Jay Cutler

#5 - Ronnie Coleman at $10 Million
Ronnie Coleman

I was a little surprised to see that Ronnie Coleman earns less than Jay Cutler but these numbers are a few years old so who knows now. Ronnie may be getting rich from his new bodybuilding supplements company!

Know any other really rich bodybuilders? I bet Lou Ferrigno is up there on the top 10 richest bodybuilders list.. we just may have top do that next!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I was doing a little research on this and was planning on writing an article about it but I figured I would just put up the list for now. This is the 5 richest bodybuilders.

Ofcourse we all know who is on top.. The most famous Mr. Olympia of all time, actor and he was even a governor! I am sure you know every one of these bodybuilders!

#1 - Arnold Schwarzenegger at $300 Million
Arnold Schwarzenegger

#2 - Rich Gaspari at $90 Million
Rich Gaspari

#3 - Joe Weider at $35 Million
Joe Weider

#4 - Jay Cutler at $30 Million
Jay Cutler

#5 - Ronnie Coleman at $10 Million
Ronnie Coleman

I was a little surprised to see that Ronnie Coleman earns less than Jay Cutler but these numbers are a few years old so who knows now. Ronnie may be getting rich from his new bodybuilding supplements company!

Know any other really rich bodybuilders? I bet Lou Ferrigno is up there on the top 10 richest bodybuilders list.. we just may have top do that next!
Also surprised that Jay beats Ronnie!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Is that number for Rich Gaspari before or after his divorce? Liz took him to the cleaners. Guy got seriously fucked by her.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Is that number for Rich Gaspari before or after his divorce? Liz took him to the cleaners. Guy got seriously fucked by her.
I believe these numbers were from around 2013... I'm pretty sure Ronnie has gotten much richer since then.

I'm not sure but I don't think I would have minded getting seriously fucked by her at the time. :)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I think Jay is 2nd now in 2016.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Impressive that Arnold made all he did thanks to body-building. His acting career was all around his body and later on his political career proved he is more than just body. I feel that if he was born in the US he could have made it to president.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Impressive that Arnold made all he did thanks to body-building. His acting career was all around his body and later on his political career proved he is more than just body. I feel that if he was born in the US he could have made it to president.
He could have been president but he wasn't crazy enough.

He made most of money through Hollywood and his movie career.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
We will see if we can update the list to The Richest Bodybuilders in 2016.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He could have been president even if he wasn't born in the US? I thought that only people who are born there can become president?

He could have been president but he wasn't crazy enough.

He made most of money through Hollywood and his movie career.