• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ladies of the 2017 Mr. Olympia

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I thought we would try something different this year and have something just for the ladies leading up to the 2017 Mr. Olympia!

For starters here is Catherine Radulic IFBB Pro 2015 & 2016 Olympian Athlete and 3 time Bikini Pro Champion trying to figure out what color to wear for the O!

Hi beautiful people!! Deciding on my next color suit for 2017!! Which color do you guys like better? Here are some colors I've worn. I think I have an idea of the color I want but would love any suggestions. Curious what you all think looks best on me.
Yellow I used as an Amateur April '14 at NPC Europa Games in Orlando
Dark Green also as an Amateur June '14 NPC Atlantic States
Purple I used at my Pro Debut- Tampa Pro in Aug 2014
Blue- Sep 2015 Olympia
Red- Sep 2016 Olympia. Suits by @buffbikinis
I used a Kelly green not pictured here for my first two NPC shows in Oct 2013, it was my least favorite color.
I used the blue for almost every show I did in 2015 and in 2016 I used red for most of the year.
Mr Olympia Catherine Radulic

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like the color in the top left.