• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Muscles of female fighters

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have no idea how some female fighters have developed muscles like thst of a man. Based on the biology class during my high school years, the physique of a woman is very different from a man especially when it comes to muscles. So how did those female fighters get their muscles? Does steroid have a role in that?

G

gospel

Yes, it is a bit of a mystery as a whole. I have wondered the same question myself many times. Perhaps they have a desire to work harder for it......

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fact is that our anatomy is not so different, so if a woman works hard, the developed muscles will be somewhat similar to men's muscles, according to the work done of course.

_Silvana_Imbrogno_flexing018-1.jpg

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A woman can develop muscles just like a man if she uses steroids or testosterone just like men. Testosterone is more of a male hormone which helps in muscle built masculine characters. Though women also produce this hormone only in very small amount. When a female gets testosterone externally more than her body produces naturally she will develop muscles like man.