• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How do I knockout my opponent fast

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some fights linger for too long that I get bored sometimes watching . I am curious are there special skills that one could develop to enable one round up an opponent fast. I wouldn't like fighting to the last round in any serious combat before I defeat my opponent.

Last edited:
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also want a quick finish to fights and a knockout is wonderful. Yesterday, Ronda Rousey suffered a referee stopped contest when Amanda Nunes bulldozed her with a flurry of punches. The verdict was a TKO. Well, from my point of view, there are knockout artists who has the extra strength of the punch or the kick. So if you don’t have that super punch or super kick then you have to develop that otherwise you cannot finish your opponent quickly. In MMA, you can also learn the art of submission like the rear-naked choke where you may not have a super punch but a skill that can make your opponent surrender.