• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Aldo is featherweight champ again

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you heard that Jose Aldo is back in the driver’s chair of the featherweight division? From what I remember, it was due to the abdication of Conor McGregor when the flamboyant Irish fighter moved to the lightweight division after winning over Eddie Alvarez and in the process getting 2 belts in 2 divisions. Since Aldo defeated Frankie Edgar for the interim belt, Aldo is now holding the real championship belt.

Who’s the next opponent of Aldo?

P

pwarbi

Personally I'd like to see UFC have a overhaul when it comes to their rules and regulations, and especially when it comes to the way their belts are won and lost.

Nearly every belt in UFC as been passed from one fighter to another time and time again, and while that may look like the different divisions are competitive, it also says to me that there's something fundamentally wrong in the fact that no one fighter lasts longer than 2 or 3 fights as a champion.