• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ufc 207

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UFC 207

who is watching UFC 207 tonight?

l like some underdogs in the fights!

The return of RONDA ROUSEY. What do you think?

Champion once again or is it time to retire?

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rhonda loses first round ko

D

Dopeboy

That would have been an awesome comeback..

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
she was totally overwhelmed..didn't have a chance

D

Dopeboy

she bit off more than she could chew.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I watched UFC 207 which was shown live here at 11am on December 31. The fights were thrilling although the results were a disappointed. As per the posts above, yeah, Ronda Rousey miserably lost to Amanda Nunes to retain her bantamweight belt. In the co-main event, Dominick Cruz, erstwhile champion with only 1 loss in his career lost by unanimous decision to undefeated Cody Garbrandt (not sure of the spelling). In those 2 fights, we saw the betting odds favorites Cruz and Rousey losing.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I watched UFC 207 which was shown live here at 11am on December 31. The fights were thrilling although the results were a disappointed. As per the posts above, yeah, Ronda Rousey miserably lost to Amanda Nunes to retain her bantamweight belt. In the co-main event, Dominick Cruz, erstwhile champion with only 1 loss in his career lost by unanimous decision to undefeated Cody Garbrandt (not sure of the spelling). In those 2 fights, we saw the betting odds favorites Cruz and Rousey losing.
it looked as if she never prepared for this fight all. i qould like to know what training was actually done to prepare her for nunes. she took that first hit and look terrified.
i liked cody to win. rhonda didnt stand a chance. she had no idea how to defend from those punches

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it looked as if she never prepared for this fight all. i qould like to know what training was actually done to prepare her for nunes. she took that first hit and look terrified.
i liked cody to win. rhonda didnt stand a chance. she had no idea how to defend from those punches

That's also my opinion about Rousey looking terrified when she tasted the first punch of Nunes. I think she still have that trauma when Holly Holm battered her to a pulp. The style of Nunes is similar to Holm's, they are both boxers and hard hitters at that. Look at Ronda acting like a statue when Nunes released a flurry of punches. It is obvious that Ronda was in panic mode and couldn't defend herself from the punches of Nunes. A fighter can always run away from the opponent as a means of defense but Ronda was like a statue.