• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A Shitload of Sports (S1, E1) - Kirk Radomski

R

rz3300

Banned
Re: "A S**tload of Sports" (S1, E1) - Kirk Radomski

Where have I heard that name before? This is one of those that will just bug me if I do not go and find out where, so I guess you win there. Man those things just eat at you. I will probably be back to just let you know I had that "aha" moment.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Kirk Radomski was the baseball's No. 1 supplier of performance-enhancing drugs. It is claimed that by the the time he was arrested (December of 2005) his client list had included more than 300 ballplayers.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

Kirk Radomski was the baseball's No. 1 supplier of performance-enhancing drugs. It is claimed that by the the time he was arrested (December of 2005) his client list had included more than 300 ballplayers.

I'm scheduling another interview with Kirk & although he needs to be coy about it, I'm sure he'll elude to how many guys are still using today.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: "A Shitload of Sports" (S1, E1) - Kirk Radomski

It's all over professors sports. If you want to be the best you do what you have to do.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Re: "A Shitload of Sports" (S1, E1) - Kirk Radomski

It's all over professors sports. If you want to be the best you do what you have to do.
Agreed. And there will be some who get away with it and others caught.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A lot of athletes still use such drugs till today and some are even using more. It's all up to the doping agency to keep clamping down such ill activities in sports in order to make it a fair sports.

H

Henrywrites

Banned
I believe that as long as the quality of those drugs are assured, it is great for people like us that are building our bodies. I started body building to ensure that I ain't intimidated in any way by anyone and it has been a fruitful journey so far for me since I began this routine every day.