• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronda Rousey poised to regain her belt

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In less than 24 hours, Ronda Rousey may be the new bantamweight champion of the UFC. She will try to grab the belt from current champion Amanda Nunes. It can be recalled that Nunes won the belt from Miesha Tate who in turn won over Holly Holm who defeated Ronda via a knockout. Who is your bet between Ronda and Amanda? My money goes to Ronda.

P

pwarbi

I'm also thinking that Rousey will win this one, as I think she is the more skilful fighter, but as we saw last time anything can happen.

The belt as been passed around a bit, and I think it's only Ronda that as the credentials to win it and keep hold of it, so on paper at least I think she is the worthy champion.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronda Rousey seems to me as the person with the more experienced at fighting. I am also thinking that she would probably get the belt. She has recorded so many victories at first round.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is bad news for fans of Ronda Rousey. A few hours ago, Amanda Nunes made mince meat of Rousey by winning the fight in 40 seconds only. It was a TKO in the record books as the referee stopped the fight to spare Ronda of more damage. Nunes has that flurry of punches to the face of Ronda which made the former champion groggy. I think this is the right time for Ronda to retire after that second loss.

R

rz3300

Banned
I am having trouble keeping up with all the changes anymore these days. It seems like one day these people are on top of the world and then they lose once and then the career is over and they choose movies, and now here we are. I wish her the best, though.

P

pwarbi

I'm not exactly sure what that fight was all about. Rousey didn't look like she was interested at all, and anybody would have known that Nunes main skill was her boxing, so Rousey should have known that as well. I'm not saying that she threw the fight, but she basically just stood there and waited to either get knocked out or the ref to stop it which he did, so either her coaches got it wrong, Rousey no longer wants to fight anymore, or she took a dive and walks away a lot richer than she was before.