• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fighter of the year

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whether in boxing, MMA or Muay Thai, who do you think is fit to be named fighter of the year? I am a fan of UFC (ultimate fighting championship) and I know of so many fighters by name and face. My choice is Conor McGregor for his winning 2 belts in 2 categories, i.e. lightweight and featherweight. And I heard that McGregor earned the highest purse of $3 million in UFC. For me, that is a great achievement so I am naming Conor McGregor as the fighter of the year for 2016.

P

pwarbi

Being from Manchester myself, I'm also going to vote for Bisping. While he may not be the best fighter in the world or even have the most impressive personality out of the ring, I think he's one of them fighters that people can relate to as he just gets on with his job. He's lost a few fights along the way, but he's eventually become a champion because he hasn't given up and kept on trying, and I think that teaches everyone a lesson in life.