• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Remember Moustafa Ismail and his giant biceps?

• Thread starter MuscleMecca Crew
  • Start date

Did Moustafa Ismail use Synthol/Steroids?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Do you guys remember Moustafa Ismail from a few years ago? he is that Egyptian bodybuilder who used way too much synthol and then denied it. He holds the record for the biggest biceps. Some bodybuilders believe he did not use synthol or steroids. What do you think?

Did Moustafa Ismail use Synthol/Steroids?

This pic was Moustafa Ismail from a few years ago
Moustafa Ismail

This is Moustafa Ismail from last January
Moustafa Ismail

I would love to know what Moustafa Ismail is doing these days. If anyone has any information please add it.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like synthol to me.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So evidently synthol usage. The fact that the rest of the muscles are not equally built up points to SEO use.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just found out that Egyptian bodybuilder Moustafa Ismail used to work out in Milford, Mass. I don't know if he still does. This pic is from 2012. Huge arms but not really any sharpness at all. They just look like a bloated mess. I hope he is doing well these days.
View attachment 16238

R

remnant

Banned
But the fact that he could lift 600 pounds points to serious bodybuilding. In fact, tests have conducted on him by sports doctors but they found nothing on him. Lets give credit where its due, Mustafa passed muster in the courtue law but is failing in the court of public opinion, its sure speculation.

Last edited by a moderator:
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But the fact that he could lift 600 pounds points to serious bodybuilding. In fact, tests have conducted on him by sports doctors but they found nothing on him. Lets give credit where its due, Mustafa passed muster in the courtue law but is failing in the court of public opinion, its sure speculation.
where did you hear that?

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you mean by he can lift 600lbs?