• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Good fight prospects in 2017

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are the prospects for 2017 in terms of blockbuster fights? In boxing, the next fight of Gennady Golvkin versus Daniel Jacobs in March is awaited. In the UFC, another fight by Conor McGregor is also being awaited by the fans. Unfortunately, there might not be another fight by Ronda Rousey after her devastating defeat by Amanda Nunes recently. In kickboxing, Van Roosmalen is the current toast of the town but I have yet to hear another championship fight for him.

P

pwarbi

For me I think that Anthony Joshua will be the fighter to watch in 2017. At the moment he's pretty much destroyed all before him in the heavyweight division, and that includes some decent fighters. His next fight is supposed to be against Klitchko and while if that fight happens it will be his toughest test yet, I do think that AJ will beat him but just not quite as convincingly as the others.

At the end of the day though, I think it will be another W on his record, and he will only go on to bigger and better things and he can say that he was the fighter that finally sent Klitchko into retirement.