Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ronda Rousey to WWE?

There are talks in town about the recent devastating loss of Ronda Rousey, the greatest toast of UFC. Is she going to WWE? I think she can create a big hype in WWE but I donít think she will be a heroine like she is in UFC because there are other women fighters in WWE who are equally popular. I hope Ronda will either retire or just stay in UFC, at least there is great respect for her as a fighter and not as a personality.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Ronda Rousey to WWE?

I think that after Rousey's recent defeat then it was inevitable that people would think that she may switch to WWE, but like you, I'm not sure it would happen, and I'm not sure I would even want to see that either. For Rousey I think maybe the best thing to do would be to retire as I mean after all, it's not as if she needs the money is it and going to WWE would be seen as she's a failed fighter in UFC even though I don't think that is actually the case.

Rousey may have lost two fights but before that she was decimating everyone before her, and the impact she made on the UFC and especially for women shouldn't be forgotten about. Whatever happens she will have left a legacy on the sport that is more worthy than her finishing off a career in somewhere like WWE.

Banned bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I am not really sure that I would like to see this at all. It just has the feelings of a money grab, which is fine and all but I just do not like it when it is so obvious and clear to eveyone. I think that would be the case here, but I guess we shall see.

Member bodybuilding reputation MindlessWork's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ronda is one badass gal who most likely make headlines but will flop most likely, IMO. I do not think she has what it takes to be in the WWE, but if she does go this route she'll be looking a laughingstock.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Well when you say have what it takes, that kind of implies that they cannot just write her in to the script, although now that I think about it I am sure it is not an easy transition by any means and learning all those moves does take a certain something. Maybe she will just be there for show though, for the money of course.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I would start watching wwe again if she got into it

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation HorrorT's Avatar
    Height
    6'2"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

She was a bad ass chikc tell she lost her head!!! and gave up once she started doing movies, It was like she was to good for fighting!!! she lost her drive...

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I think I would start watching a little more too now that you mention it. I would at least tune in a couple of times, which is more than I can say that I do now. Maybe that is all they are going for, too.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

As of the latest news about Ronda Rousey, she got married to fellow UFC fighter heavyweight Travis Browne. With that latest development, I don't think Ronda will be moving to WWE and most likely she will quit fighting altogether. She has a nice fight record although her loss to Holly Holm and Amanda Nunes were dismal and pitiful. So maybe it is time for her to retire and savor her big earnings from the octagon.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

That makes sense, and she probably has a good amount in the bank. Its always nice to see people move on, and I'd be looking out for those kids to grow up to be pretty tough fighters, male or female.

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

There is always money to be made and I if she decides to move to WWE that would be the best decision she would have ever made.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by gibbs View Post
    There is always money to be made and I if she decides to move to WWE that would be the best decision she would have ever made.
    I used to be a fan of Ronda Rousey until she was beaten to a pulp by Holly Holm. And the last nail to the coffin of her UFC career was another terrible loss and this time it was from Amanda Nunes. She has no more future in UFC and with her pretty face, I guess she will be doing very well in WWE especially so that the fights there are scripted and Ronda will be given a priority, of course.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ronda is already in the WWE at the moment and it's no longer a speculation but a fact and is currently the WWE raw's women champion.

Ronda Rousey is an ass kicker.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

You never can tell with Rhonda Rousey, as far as staying in the WWE or leaving after WrestleMania in April of this year - or maybe she is just taking a break for awhile?

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

collapse Posting Permissions