Your first visit?
Register

MuscleMecca Crew
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation MuscleMecca Crew's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Justin Compton Official Updates

Welcome to IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Justin Compton Updates! This will be where you come to find or add great images, videos, anything at all related tol Justin Compton!

Name:  Justin_Compton.jpg
Views: 755
Size:  77.6 KB

Justin Compton on December 16, 2016
    Reflection time! 2016 has been a roller coaster on the stage for me. I had some strong showings, and I had some not so strong showings. I dealt with two injuries this year along with several times of being ill but I still put forth all I had each time I went out. I was never a big fan of doing a many shows in a year as I did, and there's good reason behind that. Too many shows just overwork the body and rather presenting a better package each time it can backfire and get worse. My goal is to let my body rest up get back to 100% for 2017 season right around the corner. My schedule isn't set yet but will be soon and time to put the hammer back down!

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Last edited by MuscleMecca Crew; 01-03-2017 at 03:01 PM.
    Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

Follow the 2020 Olympia Live with musclemecca bodybuilding forums.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Justin Compton Official Updates

ca41c6780c45031b3ff993def51a98c6 1

Justin Compton on the cover of most muscular magazine of april 2017!

MuscleMecca Crew
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation MuscleMecca Crew's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Some recent Justin Compton Pics! he is training for the 2017 Mr. Olympia!
    Name:  Justin Compton.jpeg
Views: 349
Size:  0

Views: 304

Views: 330

MuscleMecca Crew
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Justin Compton at 15 tears old!
Views: 435

Justin Compton:
    Its not tbt but I found these and wanted to share! I was 15 years old here....baby J. I have no idea what I weigh here probably around 160lbs and had been training like 6 months

bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

What's happened to Justin Compton?

fa7398346ea977dca3410956579cc7bc 111702430b7676a1896076aa1e857b877 120434a904379cc6b8e5747cdba6dd50e 1

bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: What's happened to Justin Compton?

I found this :

" Recent picture below of Justin Compton at around 240-245 pounds. He reportedly hasn't trained at all in 2017 and has lost about 45 pounds. He reportedly said he is not retired but is spending some time evaluating his next move."

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

wow

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

He's just taking some well deserved time off from all the supplements I think.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

he's going to 212! lol

Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

He allegedly had some illnesses and is taking the rest of the calendar year off. Probably not the worst thing for him and let his body get a good rest not only from the contest prep, but training and juicing, as well. He has plenty of good years ahead of him and will come back fresh in 2018.

Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation ArnoldS's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    He allegedly had some illnesses and is taking the rest of the calendar year off. Probably not the worst thing for him and let his body get a good rest not only from the contest prep, but training and juicing, as well. He has plenty of good years ahead of him and will come back fresh in 2018.
    That's too bad Joe. Thanks for letting us know.

Any idea what the illness is?

MuscleMecca Crew
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Here is Justin Compton from the 2016 Mr. Olympia. It is shame he can't be there this year.
Views: 873

If we find any updates on his health conditions they will be posted.

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Here is an update from Justin Compton:

Over the past few months a lot of people have been asking me about my return to the stage. The answer right now is I haven't made any plans on doing this in the near future. I competed in a total of 6 shows last year, which put me dieting for 13 months straight which mentally took a major toll on me. Then earlier this year I dealt with several illnesses and ended up being hospitalized (a couple times&#128545. Being on the side lines for awhile has kind of been a blessing in disguise for me because it has opened up my mind in regards to what I want and truly need in life. The stage will always be there, but it is not currently serving a purpose in my life at the moment. During this time away from the stage, I've already learned to enjoy a lot of different things in life that were not possible for me when I was competing. My passion for bodybuilding and helping others reach their goals has led me to start coaching more athletes. I am also looking forward to one day starting a family and opening that chapter of my life (that's not to say one cannot have both, but I am choosing to stay away from traveling non-stop and spending more time at home). Over a 7 year bodybuilding journey, I've encountered a lot of great people that I will be life long friends with and I've met several I wish I never would have crossed paths with as well. @tfriedrich3_ifbbpro started out as a client of mine a few years ago and that relationship has turned into a great friendship over the years. Last year when I was prepping Tony, I gave him my recommendations on supplements and brands to use and he insisted on using @1stphorm products on most of the stuff. I had never tried 1st Phorm before, but he's not a rookie by any means, so he convinced me to try a couple of their products and I was pleasantly surprised! Not only were the products made with the highest quality ingredients available, but the quality control is second to none and it shows! These products have proven to be extremely effective for me especially with what I have been going through so far this year. (Iíll do a follow up post with the products Iíve been using.)👍🏻 All of this brings me back to my initial point. I have not walk.

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I love the bicep machine

MuscleMecca Crew
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Justin Compton in the off season trying to work up some motivation!
    I'm Trying..
    Name:  justin-compton-offseason.jpeg
Views: 293

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify