• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Justin Compton Official Updates

• Thread starter MuscleMecca Crew
  • Start date
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Welcome to IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Justin Compton Updates! This will be where you come to find or add great images, videos, anything at all related tol Justin Compton!

Justin Compton

Justin Compton on December 16, 2016
Reflection time! 2016 has been a roller coaster on the stage for me. I had some strong showings, and I had some not so strong showings. I dealt with two injuries this year along with several times of being ill but I still put forth all I had each time I went out. I was never a big fan of doing a many shows in a year as I did, and there's good reason behind that. Too many shows just overwork the body and rather presenting a better package each time it can backfire and get worse. My goal is to let my body rest up get back to 100% for 2017 season right around the corner. My schedule isn't set yet but will be soon and time to put the hammer back down!

Last edited:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ca41c6780c45031b3ff993def51a98c6-1.jpg

Justin Compton on the cover of most muscular magazine of april 2017!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Some recent Justin Compton Pics! he is training for the 2017 Mr. Olympia!

Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Justin Compton at 15 tears old!

Justin Compton:
Its not tbt but I found these and wanted to share! I was 15 years old here....baby J. I have no idea what I weigh here probably around 160lbs and had been training like 6 months

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's happened to Justin Compton?

fa7398346ea977dca3410956579cc7bc-1.jpg
11702430b7676a1896076aa1e857b877-1.jpg
20434a904379cc6b8e5747cdba6dd50e-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: What's happened to Justin Compton?

I found this :

" Recent picture below of Justin Compton at around 240-245 pounds. He reportedly hasn't trained at all in 2017 and has lost about 45 pounds. He reportedly said he is not retired but is spending some time evaluating his next move."

P

Pharmacom

wow

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

He's just taking some well deserved time off from all the supplements I think.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

he's going to 212! lol

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

He allegedly had some illnesses and is taking the rest of the calendar year off. Probably not the worst thing for him and let his body get a good rest not only from the contest prep, but training and juicing, as well. He has plenty of good years ahead of him and will come back fresh in 2018.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He allegedly had some illnesses and is taking the rest of the calendar year off. Probably not the worst thing for him and let his body get a good rest not only from the contest prep, but training and juicing, as well. He has plenty of good years ahead of him and will come back fresh in 2018.
That's too bad Joe. Thanks for letting us know.

Any idea what the illness is?

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Here is Justin Compton from the 2016 Mr. Olympia. It is shame he can't be there this year.

If we find any updates on his health condition, they will be posted.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here is an update from Justin Compton:

Over the past few months a lot of people have been asking me about my return to the stage. The answer right now is I haven't made any plans on doing this in the near future. I competed in a total of 6 shows last year, which put me dieting for 13 months straight which mentally took a major toll on me. Then earlier this year I dealt with several illnesses and ended up being hospitalized (a couple times?). Being on the side lines for awhile has kind of been a blessing in disguise for me because it has opened up my mind in regards to what I want and truly need in life. The stage will always be there, but it is not currently serving a purpose in my life at the moment. During this time away from the stage, I've already learned to enjoy a lot of different things in life that were not possible for me when I was competing. My passion for bodybuilding and helping others reach their goals has led me to start coaching more athletes. I am also looking forward to one day starting a family and opening that chapter of my life (that's not to say one cannot have both, but I am choosing to stay away from traveling non-stop and spending more time at home). Over a 7 year bodybuilding journey, I've encountered a lot of great people that I will be life long friends with and I've met several I wish I never would have crossed paths with as well. @tfriedrich3_ifbbpro started out as a client of mine a few years ago and that relationship has turned into a great friendship over the years. Last year when I was prepping Tony, I gave him my recommendations on supplements and brands to use and he insisted on using @1stphorm products on most of the stuff. I had never tried 1st Phorm before, but he's not a rookie by any means, so he convinced me to try a couple of their products and I was pleasantly surprised! Not only were the products made with the highest quality ingredients available, but the quality control is second to none and it shows! These products have proven to be extremely effective for me especially with what I have been going through so far this year. (I’ll do a follow up post with the products I’ve been using.)?? All of this brings me back to my initial point. I have not walk.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Justin Compton in the off season trying to work up some motivation!
I'm Trying..