How to be a popular fighter
Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

How to be a popular fighter

They say that popularity is in your destiny and whatever you do, you cannot be popular if itís not in your stars. But anyway, I find some fighters getting popular for no apparent reason based on luck, I mean there is a tangible reason. Take for instance Manny Pacquiao who was a nobody even in the Philippines. But when he became champion, everybody loves him. And he continued his winning ways by being a daring fighter and not one who runs like Floyd Mayweather. But in fairness to Floyd, he became popular because of his undefeated record.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: How to be a popular fighter

True but ofcourse everyone loved Manny Pacquiao you once he became champion.. because he became champion.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: How to be a popular fighter

I'm not sure that he became popular JUST because he became a champion though, as I think a lot of it had to do with the way he conducted himself outside of the ring also. Some of the most popular fighters in the world haven't always been the best inside the ring, and what makes a person popular is their likability and not always how good they are and what record they have got. Them last two things help people to become well known, but that's different to being liked.

collapse Posting Permissions