• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Philippine's best chessplayer is now playing for the US

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is sad that the Philippines best chess player has turned his back away from his country and changed his color to the stars and stripes. Wesley who is now rated number 5 in the world chess roster is poised to become the first world chess champion from the Philippines. It is just sad that he is not representing the Philippines anymore. The reason for his turncoatism was the lack of support from the Philippine sports agency who should be the ones overseeing the development of athletes. Sorry for us.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is indeed a sad affair. When you have a hero, I feel he should be backed by his countrymen for he is able to do what millions of other countrymen aren't able to do so. Who can blame him? He needs to focus on his carrer and life too.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think you said it all, lack of support from the sports agency or the government is mostly the reason many of the sports men will chose to feature for other nations.