• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PRT for stamina

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have learned PRT in high school during our military training. Progressive resistance training is doing an exercise to strengthen a part of your body in repetitions with progression every day. My exercise is push ups which I started during that time. After the initial 5 push ups, I increased it to 6 on the next day and 7 on the following day. Adding 1 push up a day is ideal until such time that your body cannot endure it anymore. I remember stopping at 30 for 1 week before proceeding to 31 push ups. The most I did was 50 push ups during my younger days. Now I still do 30 push ups every other day.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This would be a good way to build stamina, because your body adapts to exercise and needs to be challenged in order to see the muscles grow and improve your level of fitness as well. This PRT training would really build stamina if you keep it up, and go beyond a basic level of fitness.