• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

BCAA's/ EAA's ????

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who heres supplements with BCAA/EAA .

What is your go to product and why? INCLUDE FLAVORS OR NON FLAVORED.

Could be due to taste, ratio, cost...

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i really think taking BCAA's/EAA's shine when in a caloric deficit. and when the environment/ working condition that your in is against you.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you mean about the environment bring against you?

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i really think taking BCAA's/EAA's shine when in a caloric deficit. and when the environment/ working condition that your in is against you.
Almost like meal replacement, not supplement. It's good as long as you balance in nutrition.

P

ptahm22

If you eat other proteins like meat and eggs you don't need BCAA'S/EAA'S. They are mainly used by people with protein deficiency and the dosage per person differs.

BigNigga

BigNigga

If you eat other proteins like meat and eggs you don't need BCAA'S/EAA'S. They are mainly used by people with protein deficiency and the dosage per person differs.
Do you know how much protein a professional bodybuilder needs? Do you know how much meat they need to consume?

P

ptahm22

Do you know how much protein a professional bodybuilder needs? Do you know how much meat they need to consume?

Since body builders have an increased lean body mass and they burn more calories when working out, they need to consume more proteins. Regardless of activity level, an adult should consume 10-35% of their daily calories from proteins. This is equivalent to 75-263 gm per day for a 3000 calorie diet. Some institutes recommend taking 0.8 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight or 0.36 gm per pound of body weight every day.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you mean about the environment bring against you?
not meal replacements.

what I mean is this, say you work 12-14hrs a day. and its a physical job fast paced . demanding and constantly on the go. you get no breaks. sometimes you don't have time to stop and eat for 4-6hrs. now you could have a protein shake but you cannot have anything on the floors except water. and must be in a see through container. so you can have a water bottle that is see through. and it looks like water so no issue to hold you over until you can actually stop. and get food.
or... I workout on my job.1hr or so. plus I try and get in 1-3 sessions of HIIT!

G

goniva

I used to consume Mass Freak with choco flavor due to its affordability.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff