• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

If your white you dont stand a chance in hell!!

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And who decided that?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am not a racist but I have noticed in the NBA the domination of the blacks. Again, this comment is not about race but my observation of the players. Even in boxing, only some Europeans have the championship belt but most American boxers who became champions are black. Starting with Muhammad Ali, the subsequent champions in the heavyweight division are all blacks. Maybe it is in the genes of the blacks that give them the superiority in strength and stamina. And I don't think the whites cannot overcome their disadvantage with mere training. They need the genes.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your missing the point of the video. Even if your the best , you don't have a spot on a team. If and only if they need you to fill the roster they might allow you to play. Maybe

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Racism is everywhere, but it's sad when the color of our skin get ahead our sporting performance...