Your first visit?
Register

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation underbody's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: 2017 Arnold Classic Europe

Congratulations champ ! Now we are going for 48-hour transformation for open division 👊🏻💪🏻 #Repost @lorenzoleeuwe
    ・・・
    Arnold Classic Europe junior champion! Can't begin to describe how blessed and fortunate i feel to be where I am, with the best people around me. My love @thayarendsz who is living this every second of the day with me and has sacrificed selflessly without asking for anything in return, she's amazing!❤️ My sponsor @xxlnutrition who has been providing me with all the tools i need all this time, and my coach @milossarcev who goes beyond to plan every detail and guide me along the way! Great job by all the competitors, especially @alaneuverman with his 3rd place! 🇳🇱Now it's time to rest and load up more for sunday's show and hopefully be able to improve to hang with the big boys. Thank you everyone for the support and kind words! #WeAreXXL #XXLNutrition #MilosSarcev #Hardcore #ArnoldClassic

2017 Arnold Classic Europe

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation underbody's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yamamoto girls

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

bikini

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

2017 Arnold Classic Europe2017 Arnold Classic Europe2017 Arnold Classic Europe2017 Arnold Classic Europe

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Arnold Classic Europe - Master Men's Bodybuilding

Top 6

50-54 years

6. Stefano Capitiano (1392)
    5. Maurizio del Rosso (1385)
    4. Juan Miguel Sanz (1393)
    3. Fabio Pizzaferri (1389)
    2. Tasos Koligionis (1381)
    1. Antti Jurvansuu (1883)

over 55 years

6. Giuseppe Cali (1398)
    5. Fernando Escribano Vilella (1403)
    4. Brendan Surgeoner (1397)
    3. Aivars Visockis (1396)
    2. Massimo Venturelli (1399)
    1. Roberto Massagli (1401)

more pics ➡ http://teamand.ro/4z9h

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Arnold Classic Europe - Junior Men's Bodybuilding

Top 6

6. Nicola Leonetti (1418)
    5. Andrew Azzopardi (1422)
    4. Benjamin Broughton (1416)
    3. Alan Euverman (1414)
    2. Sarhan Sarhan (1412)
    1. Lorenzo Leeuwe (1411)

more pics ➡ http://teamand.ro/4zb9

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation The King Of Lurkers's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

from Barcellona, mattia vecchi

2017 Arnold Classic Europe2017 Arnold Classic Europe2017 Arnold Classic Europe

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Too bad about Josh Lenartowizc..
    Name:  josh-dallas.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  0

I'm not doing the @arnoldclassiceurope as I pulled out before the Olympia. I want to wish all the athletes the best of fun as it's where I had made so many great memories with @dallasmccarver @mattjansen8 @jojansen8 @lizzie_la2lenartowicz @big_ramy @alexromanofficial @frankybalboa @abdullah_84otb @ifbbbenpak and the awesome @ifbbvictormartinez
    To my fans in Barcelona I apologies but I will be back clear headed and ready to rock next year doing what I love to do #arnoldclassiceurope #barcelona #downtime #rest #bless #fans #friends #tour #ifbbproleague #usatrip #recover #recharge #thankful #friendships #past

Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!

Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca1
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!

Member bodybuilding reputation TM817's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This show was put together horrible . Nathan should have placed higher.. Congrats to Big Ramy...

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

arnold and rami

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Day 2 from barcellona!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

first callout was:

rami bonac roelly shawn de asha

rhoden is bettet now than olympia prejuging.

roelly is big and he is in good shape. he needs more mass on his back but arms, legs and shoulders are huge. i saw him on 3d place. people doesn't like his 4th place.

nathan de asha is in good shape but he needs to improve again his back and his hamstring. in frontal poses he looks good but he cann't beat rami or winklaar.

bonac looks great. i like him. i think he isn't in great shape like he was in olympia prejuging.

big rami is the Best big rami i see. he is better than last year. he has big mass but he shreeded!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

for jonnie jackson this show was the last very sad. his upper body is amazing but his legs were so small his back was huge!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

martinez is in a good shape. he does a great routine with very nice song

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

mike lockett is great in the front but he needs:
    more size in his quads
    more size in his back

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

petar klanic has a dark color but he is not in his shape. in the final he looks better. i see him better in the upper body than in his legs. he has a great back. but i think he doesn't look like 2016 arnold classic europe

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

marek looks in great shape on frontal poses but he needs a better back.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions