• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How to get a second wind

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most fighters have the problem of losing steam and obviously very tired in the last roung of the fight. That was the scene in amateur boxing because amateurs don't train much especially the young fighters. But for professional boxers and MMA fighters, it is imperative that their stamina is intact until the end of the fight. But the so called second wind is important because even a well-trained fighter would lose strength when he releases a flurry of punches or kicks. So how does a fighter get a second wind? How to regain the strength and power that you have lost in the previous round?

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I see that in between the rounds the players are given to sip a liquid. I assumed it is glucose water but I am not very sure. However, I do know that it is an energy booster that acts immediately.