• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Good job Trump

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am not a moralist but I support such good acts in preserving humanity. Pardon me for saying this but I see President Trump as a weird president who seems to be tactless at times. But I understant that he is a billionaire and his intellect cannot be discounted. I am awaiting for more of his government programs that will benefit not only the Americans but also the other nations. Just this morning on the radio news, it was said that Trump was challenging China on the freedom of international waters in the South China Sea. That the US will defend their interest in such international waters. And I comment Trump for that.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you think of this, Trump bans US funding for groups that promote abortion abroad. I see this as a welcome development. Abortion is evil and should be discouraged.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/23/politics/trump-mexico-city-policy/

So what, the us government gets to decide what a woman can do with her body? If a woman is raped she is supposed to carry the rapists baby to term? What is the baby is very sick and will kill the mother?

You people seem to think that women just get abortions like going through a drive through. This should be up a woman and her doctor and I will not even go into how people like Trump do not want to give anyone assistance so when the woman is forced to have a baby she cannot take care of what then?

I agree it should be discouraged and it should be last resort but it should be up to a woman and her doctor.. not Trump or a bunch of politicians. You people forget why abortion was made legal in the us in the first place. Look it up because if it becomes illegal again it will happen all over just like it happens in the Philippines and other countries where women cannot get abortions legally.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not a moralist but I support such good acts in preserving humanity. Pardon me for saying this but I see President Trump as a weird president who seems to be tactless at times. But I understant that he is a billionaire and his intellect cannot be discounted. I am awaiting for more of his government programs that will benefit not only the Americans but also the other nations. Just this morning on the radio news, it was said that Trump was challenging China on the freedom of international waters in the South China Sea. That the US will defend their interest in such international waters. And I comment Trump for that.

It is only words and hopefully trump is not stupid enough to start a war with china over some islands..

and what programs is he going to bring to help Americans other than the wealthy ones. He is already planning on taking away my families health care.. his whole cabinet is run by bankers and oil execs. they will shut down all enviromental regulations and they will dame much more than that. This guy is downright dangerous for us all.. just wait.

i sure hope he does not do everything he promised to do because our country will be damaged for decades.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think it's too early to jump to any conclusion regarding mr. Trump and his activities.

I don't see how America's funds for abortion or not is really going to affect a woman who needs to abort for geniune reasons. Whether America funds or not, that is going to happen. There are plenty of women who had been doing that all over the world regardless of funds from America.

No point in debating over this. Let's see from the U.S. side, he can use the funds elsewhere more important. Afterall it is their money.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree that it may be too early to judge Trump but the fact is this step he has taken is worth commending in the mean time.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think it's too early to jump to any conclusion regarding mr. Trump and his activities.

I don't see how America's funds for abortion or not is really going to affect a woman who needs to abort for geniune reasons. Whether America funds or not, that is going to happen. There are plenty of women who had been doing that all over the world regardless of funds from America.

No point in debating over this. Let's see from the U.S. side, he can use the funds elsewhere more important. Afterall it is their money.

Like I wrote before, I agree it maybe too early to jump to conclusion. Tell me what could that genuine reason be to terminate a life. Do you really know that abortion is evil.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a young fetus with no functioning brain is not really a life. is abortion evil if the mother is gang raped and she wants to abort only a week or two after getting pregnant?

what is evil is that there are woman and children from syria that want to escape a war zone and come to the usa and they are being told to fuck off by trump. you people care about fetusus but not living people or kids.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mm is a bodybuilding site. Why are you arguing about political bullshit?

R

rz3300

Banned
I am sure this will stir up a lot of controversy, and I am actually surprised that I have really not heard all that much about it. I have been kind of avoiding the news for about the last ten years though, so that might be a factor.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff