Your first visit?
Register

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Suggestions for weight gain.

I struggle to keep my weight up. I just found out how many calories my extra virgin olive oil in my pantry has. Using some olive oil I was able to make a smoothie packed with just over 700 calories that tasted... okay. Drinkable but a little bit awful. Would this be healthy to make a regular part of my daily routine? Are there any other suggestions for high calorie smoothies or other foods to maintain my weight?

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation to7update's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Suggestions for weight gain.

My nephew is really tall, and he is also struggling to gain weight, so the nutritionist just told him to do gym at least 3-4 times per week, and eat a lot of potatoes, past, rice and so on. It has been working out for him.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

In this part of the globe, rice is the number 1 element for gaining weight although corn is preferred in the southern part of the country. Rice also gives you energy in the form of carbohydrates but the drawback is that you become a bit flubby if you don’t have enough physical activity to burn. You know that burned fats are converted into muscles so it’s up to you to choose. Eat a lot of rice and better with meat as a combination and then you can remain as you are and have more flesh or you can indulge in a workout to have muscles.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation johnjohn's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Rice potatoes breads foods that are high starch. Then there always weight gainer shakes 8c92e03010ca3331adab34ce08a88cbd 1

GrAnabolic.is

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Why don't you go for a lot of everything? I mean carbs, proteins and oils? I thought that olive oil has the lower calories while other oils had more. You may want to check on this.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation jp1234's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I have found that no matter what you are trying to accomplish, whether it be Weight Gain or Loss.

If you aren't Tracking your Daily Intake of Carbs/Fats/Protein, there's no way you can have a Profound Impact on any Progress.

Myfitnesspal is a Free Diet Tracking App for Computers and Smartphones.

It tracks Carbs/Fats/Protein + Sodium/Sugar/and Water Intake.

It also allows you to set-up your Macros any way you need to, follow the Online Prompts to set-up an account.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

When someone wants to gain weight, I always recommend what my P.E. teacher taught us, he said to gain weight one must eat 3 healthy normal meals a day and then add on 3 snacks (burgers, meat and cheese sandwiches, pizza, hot pockets, pies, cakes,e ggs, pasta) in mid morning, late afternoon and midnight. As well as to drink 3 glasses of whole milk or full cream milk or chocolate drink a day. And in just a week you would surely gain some pounds.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation to7update's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yep, when we already have a good diet to gain weight, nothing like charging further with supplements.

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn View Post
    Rice potatoes breads foods that are high starch. Then there always weight gainer shakes 8c92e03010ca3331adab34ce08a88cbd 1

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Also a quick way to gain weight would be to try and make your own smoothies, and they can be highly nutritious and help with weight gain. You could try making a chocolate banana nut shake-combine one banana, one scoop of chocolate whey protein, and one tablespoon of peanut butter, also add two cups of milk as well and drink it down. Try to avoid the commercial versions of smoothies which contain to much sugar. This smoothie will provide you with 400-600 calories along with a high amount of protein and other important vitamins and minerals as well.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Big Beef's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Eat everything! Eat big & lots of it. That's my take for people that can't keep their weight up. Once you start putting weight on, you can adjust your diet if you need to. If your going to take a gainer, I would take it before bed. Those shakes can be filling & to take it in the middle of the day could mess with your appetite.

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I think that first you should start by eating every meal without skipping.Then you should eat enough amount of food and sometimes eat snacks between your normal meals.If you feel like sometimes you don't have any appetite you should buy an appetizer pill in a pharmacy.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

collapse Posting Permissions