Just placed a order with psl
Your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Just placed a order with psl

It's not my first order and defiantly not the last just wanted to give them a shout out for there excellent customer service within 3 hrs of placing my order I had confirmation number and answers to ? I had I was amazed how fast they respond I'll do a follow up on this thread when pack lands everyone should give them a try always surprise sales auction's and great combo pack discounts

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Just placed a order with psl

Already have my package on the way these guys are good

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

absolutely glad to here everything has gone very smooth!
    thank you for the update and review MM!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Anytime my freind

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

MM, please keep us posted when your recieve your td. tha ks again

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

So glad to hear this!! Cant wait to see what you got!

PSL Sponsored Athlete
    PSL COACH

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Pretty fast so far!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation BigNigga's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

When you got the tracking number?

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Looks like it will land by weekend so under 10 days picks to come soon and yes I'll order agin asap thanks macedog u are a great rep and show professionalism with ever email you truly show how much Psl values there customers

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I recived pack today I swear there discreet packing gets better with every order this time it was just beautiful no way to tell what it was. You guys are the best. My order was 100℅ and I'm very happy y'all have me as a life time customer thank u psl

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TheShadow's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Love to hear this MM!!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BigNigga View Post
    When you got the tracking number?
    Mid day the next day after I ordered

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation CRobin's Avatar
    Height
    6'0
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yes psl is now my go to! Very fast and great customer service and quality! Thank you guys for being so trust worthy!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by CRobin View Post
    Yes psl is now my go to! Very fast and great customer service and quality! Thank you guys for being so trust worthy!
    Thanks brother Psl always puts there customers first

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    I recived pack today I swear there discreet packing gets better with every order this time it was just beautiful no way to tell what it was. You guys are the best. My order was 100℅ and I'm very happy y'all have me as a life time customer thank u psl
    discretion was always my biggest concern in the past..had some bad experiences with other companies not doing their due diligence

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBeast View Post
    discretion was always my biggest concern in the past..had some bad experiences with other companies not doing their due diligence
    I hear that brother the old brown enylope with no padding 3 busted vials leak and u have to pick it up at post office and explain the oil stains on the pack that sucks

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Height
    6'
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

thanks MM, appreciate the kind words and glad everything arrived in a timely manner!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBeast View Post
    I hear that brother the old brown enylope with no padding 3 busted vials leak and u have to pick it up at post office and explain the oil stains on the pack that sucks
    WOW thats even worse than my story

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions