• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I messed up.....!

P

ptahm22

I sat on a computer for nearly 10 years... Rough childhood and then worked from home so I barely ever left my chair. Last few years I started walking.. Then jogging.. Then lifting machine weights and eventually free weights. I never stretched in my life. I didn't care about proper form either. I just did it. I lost a lot of fat.. And I gained a lot of muscle endurance and strength. My posture is horrible, I have really bad pain in mv left shoulder blade. I have really bad balance and I dont think I use my core for anything. My abs dont activate.. I feel disconnected or wobbly around my mid section. What exercises could I do to undo all the harm I caused? I probably cant afford a physical therapist... Would an average personal trainer be able to assist me?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fact that you were able to lose weight and build up some muscles then that means your body is still strong. Yeah, I think you need a personal trainer to correct everything starting from your posture. A personal trainer can greatly help you with your problem. To me, posture is the most important. I even point that out to my wife whenever I would see her standing with a bad posture and always tell her to stand up straight, stomach in, and chest out.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I sat on a computer for nearly 10 years... Rough childhood and then worked from home so I barely ever left my chair. Last few years I started walking.. Then jogging.. Then lifting machine weights and eventually free weights. I never stretched in my life. I didn't care about proper form either. I just did it. I lost a lot of fat.. And I gained a lot of muscle endurance and strength. My posture is horrible, I have really bad pain in mv left shoulder blade. I have really bad balance and I dont think I use my core for anything. My abs dont activate.. I feel disconnected or wobbly around my mid section. What exercises could I do to undo all the harm I caused? I probably cant afford a physical therapist... Would an average personal trainer be able to assist me?

I hear you. Sorry about the mess but still it's not the end of the world. A proper guidance and a will to rectify oneself should suffice to get you back on your desired path. It might not be a short or easy phase but definitely a satisfactory one. All the best.

naturalbodybuilder

naturalbodybuilder

A personal trainer could help if he know about it. Look for one who has a higher end certification like NASM where the cover that in their training