• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Somebody help me with a leg builder please!

Cddoug77

Cddoug77

My knees are shot. Any and all ideas on how to rebulid my legs with bad knees... please help!! Left leg is way smaller..how do I fix that the fastest way and build both? Thanks in advance.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good question. Can you do light squats or anything?

Cddoug77

Cddoug77

I may be able to after I get my knee drained. I am thinking the best I will be able to do for awhile is breakout the old bowflex. I let it get out of hand because of the pain

- - - Updated - - -

I may be able to after I get my knee drained. I am thinking the best I will be able to do for awhile is breakout the old bowflex. I let it get out of hand because of the pain

Any suggestions are welcome please.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Low impact and low pressure. Don't push it.

What did doc say?

Cddoug77

Cddoug77

I had a scope and clean out back in high school. I didn't rehab it right and it has consistently gotten skinny over the years. I have a Baker cyst behind my other knee.. hoping it can be drained and I don't have to have surgery to have it removed. Life got busy and I didn't keep up with it.. now I'm going to need a complete reshape. I know it's going to be a lot of work. That's why I'm asking for advice on routines, supplement, the best way to start the rebuild ground up..

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You could try some light leg extensions, also some good exercises that let you be on one leg at a time, would be good as well. Dumbbell step-ups are good, that lets you use one leg at a time, barbell lunges are another one, but you could do your lunges with just barbells as well.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I'm very sure that you can do light squats, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I do both light and hard heavy squats depending on the mood and how I feel at the moment.