Female MMA fighters headline fights
Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Female MMA fighters headline fights

I have noticed that female bouts are the headliners in UFC lately. After the main event of Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunes by the end of 2016, yesterday's UFC fights was headlined by the female bout of Pena vs Scevchenko... pardon me if the speling is not accurate. It seems that female fighters in the UFC are getting more popular than male fighters. Next week it is the turn of Holly Holm again vs Randamie a featherweight ranked fighter.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Female MMA fighters headline fights

I'm not sure that they are getting more popular, I just think that the UFC itself wants to promote them just as much as they do the male fighters so they are on an even footing in the sport. Those of us that like to watch the male fighters perform, also like the skill, power and passion that the female fighters produce as well and the days are well and truly over hen people saw female MMA as a second rate sport that was just there as a token option to stop people claiming it was sexist.

These days the female MMA stars are as well known and as well respected as the males, and that's really how it should be.

collapse Posting Permissions