• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

3 bodybuilding staples all supplement stacks should include

• Thread starter MuscleMecca Crew
  • Start date
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Obviously for anybody trying to build muscle, you will know how important it is to train regularly, train hard, eat right, and get plenty of rest in the process. If you can honestly say that you do all of those things and are not seeing the gains you were hoping for, it may be time to consider adding supplements into your training regime. A carefully chosen supplement stack can really help take your physique to the next level, and whilst there is no substitution for heavy training and clean eating, if you design a supplement stack to be used in conjunction with these things, the benefits will be obvious for all to see. Knowing which supplements to include in your supplement stack can be tricky however, but fear not, because here we’ll be looking at the top 3 bodybuilding supplement staples that all supplement stacks should include.

Creatine – Creatine is a naturally occurring compound that is found predominantly within skeletal muscle tissue within our muscle cells. Around 95% of all creatine in the body is located here, with the last 5% being scattered all over the rest of the body. Creatine is, and has been for many years, the second most popular bodybuilding supplement in the entire world, and for good reason. Many athletes and bodybuilders swear by creatine supplementation for many reasons. Creatine functions by allowing the body to synthesize more Adenosine Tri Phosphate, or ATP for short. ATP is an energy used primarily by the muscle cells, so the more energy they have, the more effective our muscles become. This is important because with creatine, as ATP levels are higher, we can work harder in the gym, we can generate more power, and we will fatigue later than usual. All of this means our workouts are much more productive, and the harder we work in the gym, the more muscle we stand to build.

Whey protein – Creatine may be the second most popular supplement in the world, but whey protein is, and always has been, number one. Derived from dairy, whey protein is obtained when an enzyme is added to milk to cause it to separate and turn to cheese. Whey protein is essential for the growth and repair of muscle tissue, it is a rapid absorbing protein that gets into the muscles quickly, and it is enriched with amino acids to help stimulate protein synthesis and initiate the growth and regeneration of damaged muscle fibres following a training session. Without protein, our muscles simply would not be able to function, repair themselves, or grow, so whey protein is ideal.

A multivitamin – Last on our list we have the humble multivitamin. There is nothing fancy here, just any good quality multivitamin will do. Multivitamin supplements are made from several different vitamins, as well as from added minerals, to help promote overall health and well-being. Vitamins and minerals are required for numerous physiological processes in the body, and if you are not functioning correctly internally, not only will your health suffer, which may keep you out of the gym, but you will also struggle to build muscle, which is the last thing you want. A good quality multivitamin each day will help keep you ticking over nicely.

naturalbodybuilder

naturalbodybuilder

Obviously for anybody trying to build muscle, you will know how important it is to train regularly, train hard, eat right, and get plenty of rest in the process. If you can honestly say that you do all of those things and are not seeing the gains you were hoping for, it may be time to consider adding supplements into your training regime. A carefully chosen supplement stack can really help take your physique to the next level, and whilst there is no substitution for heavy training and clean eating, if you design a supplement stack to be used in conjunction with these things, the benefits will be obvious for all to see. Knowing which supplements to include in your supplement stack can be tricky however, but fear not, because here we’ll be looking at the top 3 bodybuilding supplement staples that all supplement stacks should include.

Creatine – Creatine is a naturally occurring compound that is found predominantly within skeletal muscle tissue within our muscle cells. Around 95% of all creatine in the body is located here, with the last 5% being scattered all over the rest of the body. Creatine is, and has been for many years, the second most popular bodybuilding supplement in the entire world, and for good reason. Many athletes and bodybuilders swear by creatine supplementation for many reasons. Creatine functions by allowing the body to synthesize more Adenosine Tri Phosphate, or ATP for short. ATP is an energy used primarily by the muscle cells, so the more energy they have, the more effective our muscles become. This is important because with creatine, as ATP levels are higher, we can work harder in the gym, we can generate more power, and we will fatigue later than usual. All of this means our workouts are much more productive, and the harder we work in the gym, the more muscle we stand to build.

Whey protein – Creatine may be the second most popular supplement in the world, but whey protein is, and always has been, number one. Derived from dairy, whey protein is obtained when an enzyme is added to milk to cause it to separate and turn to cheese. Whey protein is essential for the growth and repair of muscle tissue, it is a rapid absorbing protein that gets into the muscles quickly, and it is enriched with amino acids to help stimulate protein synthesis and initiate the growth and regeneration of damaged muscle fibres following a training session. Without protein, our muscles simply would not be able to function, repair themselves, or grow, so whey protein is ideal.

A multivitamin – Last on our list we have the humble multivitamin. There is nothing fancy here, just any good quality multivitamin will do. Multivitamin supplements are made from several different vitamins, as well as from added minerals, to help promote overall health and well-being. Vitamins and minerals are required for numerous physiological processes in the body, and if you are not functioning correctly internally, not only will your health suffer, which may keep you out of the gym, but you will also struggle to build muscle, which is the last thing you want. A good quality multivitamin each day will help keep you ticking over nicely.

These are the exact three I was thinking.

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just wanted to add 1 thing when it comes to a Multivitamin/Multimineral.You want to make sure that your Minerals are Chelated.Chelated Minerals are bound to an Amino Acid for Improved Absorption.Chelated Minerals get absorbed in the Intestines and not in the Stomach like Non-Chelated Minerals.

R

rz3300

Banned
This just makes me realize that I really need to get more involved with knowing what the things I am putting into my body are doing. I always seem to think that I know these things then I read about absorption of minerals and realize I just forget them all so quickly.

Pushtoday

Pushtoday

All three are staples in my suppie routine.
I also take many others, but if I run out of Creatine, whey, or my multivitamin its a straight up crisis.