• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Getting rid of estrogen

P

ptahm22

Hi guys

Trying to get rid of excess estrogen, I know the common ways - lose fat, build muscle, eat red grapes, remove parabens from skin care products, stay away from plastic bottles etc.

But I want to know if anyone is taking supplements that specifically stop or remove estrogen from the body?

Some names of supplements/vitamins I've been researching that increase testosterone or block estrogens are -

Calcium-D-glucarate
DIM
Milk thistle
Choline
Taurine

naturalbodybuilder

naturalbodybuilder

Resveratrol and Zma help too.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Zma help us get rid of estrogen? I've taken it a number of times mainly to have more resistance when working out, but to be honest I don't feel a difference after a few days taking it, even when I take 3 pills the night before.

R

rz3300

Banned
This is really a different way of thinking about the issue, for me at least. I have never heard anything about ZMA either but then I again I try not to be surprised by anything that I see in any of the products and supplements that are out there.

naturalbodybuilder

naturalbodybuilder

This is really a different way of thinking about the issue, for me at least. I have never heard anything about ZMA either but then I again I try not to be surprised by anything that I see in any of the products and supplements that are out there.

Yes zinc inhibits the aromatase enzyme that converts testosterone in to excess estrogen.

naturalbodybuilder

naturalbodybuilder

Zma help us get rid of estrogen? I've taken it a number of times mainly to have more resistance when working out, but to be honest I don't feel a difference after a few days taking it, even when I take 3 pills the night before.

If you take a multi already high in zinc and magnesium then for the most part zma is a waste I think.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If you take a multi already high in zinc and magnesium then for the most part zma is a waste I think.

Thats true. Additional multivitamins will mask the effect of zma.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, if zinc is the one causing that we can simply take it instead of ZMA and we can keep that for when we really need it. Good explanation though.

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I always take Zinc and Boron to aid in estrogen blocking.
There's a few more Supplements that can help.
Grape Seed Extract
Resveratrol
Tongkat Ali

But your Diet is always going to be #1 in this regard.
So eat more Cruciferous Vegetables.
And stay away from.
Sugar
Wheat
Soy
Conventional Meat ~ with Added Hormones.
Conventional Dairy ~ with Added Hormones.

P

Pharmacom

Eat more basil man , natural test

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't know that men have oestrogen. But I appreciate reading how to get rid of excess oestrogen.

I think men should eat more groundnuts.