• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MMA is more brutal than boxing

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some call it extreme sport and I agree that MMA is a brutal sport, more brutal than boxing which has only 3 minutes per round while MMA has 5 minutes. You can imagine the pain and fatigue of an MMA fighter to be fighting continuously for 5 minutes. That's why their training is much different than boxing which involves only punching. An MMA fighter needs to have strong hands and feet, plus the agility not to mention the techniques that the MMA fighter should learn like grappling, takedown, and submission styles. Truly MMA is an extreme sport.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, I agree that MMA is far more brutal, by the simple fact that fighters can use their feet and hit below the waistline, something that doesn't happen in boxing. Before we know it we can take a kick in the face or in the legs that out us in the ground and in position to be further attacked...