• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Triathlon abuses the body

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Triathlon kills the body according to one doctor I know. It is physically exhausting to run and swim and ride the bike continuously. Triathletes love to say that they are capable of the challenge. What is makes that sport scary is the incidents of injuries which is admittedly cannot be avoided. A marathon run of 42 kilometers is a torture to the body much more if you will have to swim and do cycling. Making matters worse is that it is a race.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You may have a point there but again it will be a killer if you were to wake up one morning and just go for it.

However, that is NOT the case. These athletes are well trained and the bidy is accustomed to the vigourous exercise that is put in abd therefore adaptation is the key. Once adapted the body can not be damaged as opposed to sudden strain.